Chapter Eight

"So how do you feel having a new sister?" Amy asked Heaven whilst they were looking for new clothes at the mall. She picked up a green shirt with a design from the table to inspect it then put it back.

Heaven stalled in what she was doing. She knew that sooner or later that someone was going to ask her this question. Even though these girls where her friends they still where women and can't hold a secret within the pack.

"I am happy that she returned. It will be my day of bonding with her tomorrow." Heaven picked up a dress from the rack to put it against her body. "Now what do you think of this for spring break?"

The girls nodded their head at the dress understanding the subtle sign of change of conversation.

"That would look so good on you." Amy said with a smile.

"She is right." The other girl agreed.

Heaven smiled and then put the dress back on the rack. Their gossiping spoilt her mood. Last thing she feels like to do is shopping.

"Lets get some food. I think I am rather hungry instead." Heaven indicated to an well known Italian restaurant that was across the hall.

Amy opened her bag when she felt it vibrating against her side. She took out her cell to see an unknown caller on her new Iphone. 

"Hello?" She answered  stopping behind a column to take the call as the other three girls made their way to the restaurant.

"Amy!" A woman voiced screamed down the line.

"Luna?"

"Is Heaven with you?" Lisa said quickly over the phone that it took Amy a moment to register what she was saying.

"Yeah, she is with me. We were just about to eat." Amy looked around the mall then back over to the restaurant where the girls were seated by the window waving her over.

Amy heard a loud sigh from the other end. "Good. I just had this feeling. Keep an eye on her. Anything strange happens come home immediately. "

"I understand Luna." Amy clicked off the cell to place it back in her bag. She squared her shoulders looking carefully around her. It was around five years ago when the Alpha came to her when she was a teenager asking her to become friends with his daughters.  To watch over them from the inside. He knows there were some things that girls don't tell their fathers. At first Amy was appalled at the idea then it grew on her. Her family was not from any high ranking wolves. This could be her chance of a better life.

This pack was better than most it been five generations since they got rid of the omega wolf. The runt of the pack. Now everyone has a duty which is much better than being someone's slave. Amy gave a shudder when she traced her wolf lines. They were omega. In some packs they still believe in omega. Pack like the Dark moon where Angel slash Jessie or whatever she is calling herself these days, believe in the omega wolf. Amy would be  damned if she let that sort of thing happen to her pack.

She believes along with some other residents of the pack that this is only the beginning.  If she came out of the woodworks Sebastion is not too far away. The twins might not of heard of him but everyone else remember the beta of the pack.

Amy gave a final look around the mall for threats. They were outside pack terrority in no mans lands. Humans lands. Rogues and people from other packs can enter here that is why it is so popular.  There have been peace with other packs for twenty years since the redwood pack were no more.

When Amy found nothing out the ordinary she waved back at her friends then made her way to the restaurant.

"What took you so long?" Heaven asked when amy sat down in the booth opposite.