Chapter 5

Chapter Five.

"Heaven!" Diana shrieked. "Or is it Spirit! Get the hell out of here. Don'tp you have the decency to knock!" She then lifted the sheet to cover her face exposing the whole of Xander in the process.

"You're my-" Jessie stepped forward towards the bed. Ready to claim her mate. She felt her wolf pushing her change. To bare her belly in submission.

Xander leapt from the bed. His erection now gone. He looked at the woman before him in horror.

"You are my sister!" He sneered the last word like a insult.

The sentence registered in Jessie's head to stop her approach. Through the lamp light she was able to make out Xander distinguishing features. From his unkempt raven black hair to the stubble growth on his chiseled chin.

His familiarity reminded her of someone. Someone that she knows. Jessie didn't have a moment to wonder as a naked anger Xander grabbed her by the arm.

She felt sparks and tingles at his touch. From the way he gritted his teeth Jessie knew that he felt it too. The mate connection. She read about it in her tattered books that she found scattered around in once was a pack library.

"Go!" He opened the door to roughly push her outside his room with the door slamming inches away from her nose.

Jessie stood there for a while shaking, unsure of what it is that she saw and felt. Her mind trying to comprehend what exactly just happened in those two minutes.

"Never interrupt Xander and Diana!" A voice said from behind her. "I learnt that the hard way."

Jessie turned round to face a tall man wearing nothing but a pair of dark blue boxers. His blonde hair falling in his face as he used his hand to swipe it back. Beyond him Jessie could see a bathroom. The sound of him flushing made her open the wrong door.

"You must be the dead sister." He said simply then held out his hand. "I am Hayden."

Jessie looked down at his hand not feeling the need to shake it or touch it in any kind of way. She dismissed him with her eyes to try and make her way to the toilet.

"Hey!" Hayden stepped into her way. "Don't I get a 'hello' back too?"

"Hello." Jessie said curtly gesturing for him to get out of the way.

"What got your wolf in a fur?" Hayden questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I rather not talk to a naked man. When I rather use the bathroom." Jessie manage to slide pass him to enter the bathroom. Her relief was short lived as Hayden pressed his foot between the door. "Do you have one of those fetish to watch girls pee?"

"What! No!" Hayden said in shock. "I may watch certain things but never that. I'm a wolf not a dog!"

"Same difference." Jessie said trying to shut the door.

"I think I like you." Hayden smirked. "You got a lot of smunk. And so do I." He waggled his eyebrows.

Jessie gave a deep laugh at his weird sense of humor. "That was disgusting."

"At least it made you smile." Hayden released his foot then turned to go away.

"Wait," Jessie called at his departing back. "Hayden isn't it? could you wait till I'm done. I think I lost the way to my room."

Hayden couldn't help the big fat grin on his face as she called him to walk her to his room. A lot of women fall for him. He managed to wipe off the smile when he turned around to agree to take her back to her room. Looks like its not only Xander that will be scoring tonight.