Chapter Eighteen

Uploaded on 7:03:2016

Lisa dragged Jessie behind her looking at a mate that she hasn't seen in twenty years.

"Hello Sebastard." Lisa smiled greeting him by the name they picked out for him years ago. "What brings you to my pack lands?"

Lisa looked around the wolves that had her and her daughter in a tight circle mentally calculating how many there were.

Seb grinned showing all his teeth, his eyes taking up and down Lisa body appreciative. "You look good."

He took a step towards her wanting to touch her skin. To feel the Sparks of the mate bond.

Lisa flinched taking another step back when his hand tired to make contact with her cheek.

Seb looked at her stunned, his eyes mirroring shock. "Why would you feel the need to be afraid of me?" He gripped her by the arms pulling her flushed against his naked body. "I love you. It's always been you."

Jessie shivered at his declaration of love for her mother. All the years growing up in the pack, not once did he show any sort of feeling towards her. Just hate and intolerance, for years he been telling her how bad Lisa was. Now that he has her in his arms he is singing from a different hymn sheet.

"Get your hands off me!" Lisa yelled slapping Sebastian round the face noticing his scars. "I am no longer your mate."

Sebastian held on tight gripping her arms tightly to sniff the mate mark alongside her neck.

"I can rid you of his mark." Seb long tongue slithered across Lisa's skin.

She shivered in disgust. When Alex touched her along his claiming mark she felt pleasure, in this instance she felt dirty.

Lisa teeth changed getting bigger, she wanted to rip his throat out.

Sen took a step back laughing. "Always knew you were an Alpha female."

Jessie clenched her hand on to her mums. "You got what you want. Where is Trisha?"

Lisa tried to get her wolf back under control.

"She is somewhere safe." Seb mumbled. "Jessie. You can stay here to lead the pack in another direction. Lisa if you want to see your daughter again I suggest you come with me."

Lisa growled shifting without a moment thought.

Seb laughed. "You are no match for me she wolf."

Lisa dark wolf began to show her teeth. The back of her legs were up in attack position. She was ready to pounce.

"Mom." Jessie called out to her. "We need to get Trisha." She knew that provoking Seb was the wrong thing to do at this time. They need to play along.

Seb turned his back on Lisa a clear indication that he doesn't think of her as a threat.

Xander waited in the distance. He sent a call out for backup to arrive. He didn't want to go in there when his mother could be at risk along with his mate

Just what the hell were they doing there in the first place?

Hayden wolf came up beside him, his snout pointing in the behind him. He saw a troop of female wolves approaching. Heaven in the lead, her light coloured wolf walking like an Alpha to lead them.

Xander trodded over to his sister. Growling slightly so they were not over heard.

He raised his wolf higher than hers his eyes not breaking eye contact. There can only be one Alpha here.