Chapter 49

ARIA

A few months later

"Are you sure?", I ask Lewis as we're walking through the hallways of the APOLLO HQ.

"I've went over the numbers thousands of times. If I still keep 60%, all the major decisions are in my hands, in case Duncan will somehow go rogue, which I highly doubt. Fredrick will take care of our business in New York and all the sales, Duncan of the F1 part and..."

"You know that's not what I mean", I stop him.

He freezes, turns to look at me and starts nodding. "I know."

"Is it what you want?", I continue.

He takes some time to think about it, before he nods again. "It is. I thought I was over it, turns out I'm not." He comes closer and wraps his hands around me. "I don't want to live my life not doing something I love. I know it's crazy and it takes a bunch of risks but..."

"It's what you love", I finish for him.

He nods and kisses my forehead. "Are you angry?"

I start shaking my head, showing him I am not at all angry, rather happy. "I was going to follow the F1 Prix anyway next season. Now I'm going to go see my boyfriend race. Works for me." I reach for my tote bag and take out something, that has Lewis chuckle.

"Where do you even have that?"

"Levi got it for me after I asked him", I reply proud, putting the cap with the APOLLO logo and Lewis' number one on it. "Do you like it?"

"I love it", he answers. He leans closer and gives me a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too", I answer. A door opens, Duncan coming outside.

"Lewis, Miss Grant", he greets us.

We smile at him, stopping our kiss. Lewis comes closer to my ear and whispers: "Will you come with me?"

I look at him surprised, since it's his company he's about to sell, but I nod nevertheless. "If it would help you, sure. Where you go, I go, remember?"

He chuckles. "No matter where I'd be, I want you to know you'll forever be my destination. Where you go, I go."

I kiss him one more time, before we follow Duncan inside the room.

And I might not tell it out loud, but something tells me we'll be alright.