IMMAC IN WORMIESLAND Booksigning Event 📖✍🏻

"The Crown Princess meets the Genius in Wormiesland!"

Hello dear XIELOs as well as the readers of TCPATM and LOASOTP! Me, along with the authors under will be attending IMMAC IN WORMIESLAND booksigning event! You can grab both The Crown Princess and the Mafia and La Orian Academy School of the Prodigies books there~!

EVENT DETAILS:
* WHEN: December 16, 2023
* WHERE: Valenzuela Auditorium, Valenzuela City, Metro Manila
* TIME: 11:00am - 5:00pm
* THEME: Magical

Magkakaroon po ng Online Ticket Selling ang IMMAC PPH para sa mga gustong magkaroon ng Merches! And here are the packages po!

🔴Ticket Package 1: P500.00
✅ totebag with merchandise inside like Immac pen, memopad, bookmarks, etc. (see totebag below, your own choice). Totebag na pawedeng ipasign sa mga authors! Yieee!
✅ 3 Raffle tickets
✅ 1 autograph booklet (all authors are inside the booklet so you can have it sign by them)

🟡Ticket Package 2: P300.00
✅ Merchandise like pen, memopad and bookmarks
✅ 2 Raffle tickets
✅ 1 autograph booklet (all authors are inside the booklet so you can have it sign by them)

🔵Ticket Package 3: P200.00
✅ Merchandise like pen, memopad and bookmarks
✅ 1 Raffle ticket
✅ 1 autograph booklet (all authors are inside the booklet so you can have it sign by them)

Online Ticket Selling details:
* Start: October 3, 2023
* End: October 20, 2023

MOP:
GCASH and PAYMAYA
- 09272535594
- Mary Jane Immaculata

OTHER INFO:
* For the 1st 20 who will avail for the TP01 will get 1 FREE BOOK.
* Walk-ins are allowed but with entrance fee of 50pesos which is equivalent to 1 raffle ticket.
* You can bring other books po if you want but you need to buy atleast 1 book in the said event.
* There are new released books in the said event.
* All books from other publisher will be available also in the event.
* We prepared a lot of games and also, a lot of prizes!
* If you want to buy another totebag, the price of our totebag is 180.00 with merch inside also but bookmarks, pen and memopad only.
* A lot of authors will be joining us and will be posted on November!

G-LINK FORM:
- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTMlu9-doKT94VvlTWC2vsB0LrRw5XS7g-qhx0oIDYU2mm5Q/viewform?usp=send_form

Kaya ano pang inaantay nyo, tutok lang po dito sa IMMAC page para sa iba pang information!

See you there~! Looking forward to meet y'all. 💖