Prologue

La Orian Academy.

Maririnig pa lang ng lahat ang pangalan ng school na 'to ay isa lang ang masasabi nila.

"The school for the prodigies and the geniuses."

La Orian Academy is said to be the most exclusive, prestigious, popular, and expensive school in the nation.

The school for the rich prodigies, intended for the rich prodigies and built for the rich prodigies. It also maintained its reputation as the most brilliant elite school, better than science-oriented and international schools. That's why typical students envy the students of the La Orian Academy.

Even ordinary people, even if they enroll their sons and daughters in this school when they are born, cannot acquire the high standards of this school that you can't even enter their kindergarten program, not even enrolling in this school.

Sa employment naman, kung nasa resume mo man na grumaduate ka sa La Orian Academy, you can easily land a job even without a college degree.

La Orian Academy acquires four things: Wealth, Standards of living, Family background, and Intelligence.

At s'yempre, hindi mawawala sa school na 'to ang pagiging picky and choosy.

They don't allow someone or an ordinary member of the society who does not belong to the nobility. In short, COMMONERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Pero paano kung... may darating na estudyanteng kagaya n'ya?

May tendency kaya na... magbago ang takbo ng buhay ng lahat ng nasa loob ng school na ito?

"Use your brain, not your fist, to conquer the world."