Chapter Three: Deserve

***(MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION)***

~Aurora~

All day I have thought of him. How he made me feel within seconds, minutes. I have been so caught up in him that my day wasn't half bad. I even drew in my sketchbook.

When I get home, I immediately feel uneasy. Entering our front door I am immediately knocked to the ground, my bag flying off of my shoulder.

"You stupid bitch! I saw you this morning, talking to that man! Fucking whore, I knew you were screwing around!"

I am lying on the ground when he kicks me in the stomach. It fucking hurts, and he knows it does. He kicks me again and again.

"Was it good!" He stops kicking me and just stares down at me. I don't respond.

"Were you a good fuck?" He sounds stern and very pissed off. He chuckles darkly and bends down to me. He caresses my still bruised cheek.

"You are old enough now. I'm gonna show you just what men do to girls like you."

"No, no-s-stop p-please" I am panicking, trying to crawl away when he pulls my legs towards him, ripping my jeans off.

I struggle to get away when he hits me hard in the face.

"Don't make this difficult or I will make it so much worse" he whispers in my ear. I feel disgusting with his hands on me. I can smell the alcohol on his breath.
I lay there, crying, screaming, and unable to help myself. All I could do was close my eyes and wait for him to be done with me.

~Xavier~

Today, I would get to see her again, my gentle mate. I have gone over so many scenarios on how to approach her. I thought about stopping by the bus stop again but don't want her to have to run off like the other day. 

I have spoken with her school and they are looking for a substitute teacher. I'm 24, which is too old to even pretend to be a student, but I could pass as a substitute. That would be my way into her life.

"I have everything here for you Alpha. Her schedule is in your bag and the principal, Grant, shared you can fill in where it is needed. He is aware of the current... situation."

I nod, taking the bag from him.

While Grant isn't a wolf, he knows of my reputation, and of our kind. I knew he wouldn't refuse my request. He wouldn't dare.

As I sit here, scanning over her schedule, I realize I have never been so nervous in my life. I know I will need to let the counsel and pack know about her sooner or later. I am buying time. I need to be careful and do this right. I don't want to hurt her or lose her. My wolf is angry at just the thought.

Go see mate now.

I stand up from my desk and head downstairs. It is still early so my mother is making breakfast still. I am not hungry though, just eager to see my mate.

I go up to my mom and stand beside her while she cooks.

"Morning" I give her a small smile.

"You are in a good mood this morning." She says, looking up at me.

I am hesitant to even say the words. I am still coming to accept it myself.

"I found her."

Her eyes go wide and she covers her mouth with her hands in shock before hugging me. I can tell she wants to cry. I am not used to this. To being touched. Or being cared for.