~AUTHOR NOTE~

Hello Lovelies!

Thank you so much for reading my first book! Writing this and having you guys so involved in it has meant the world to me.

I can't even express how it feels to end this book. It took me longer than expected to finish it due to personal reasons. Life can get in the way sometimes.

I appreciate your understanding and patience.

While Broken Together ending is bittersweet, I wanted to let you guys know of some good news!

....(insert drumroll here)

I have begun writing another book! This book will have a lot more to it with at least 30 chapters. Here is a little sneak peek of my new book....

Sweet Delilah

"Jax...I can't" Delilah says quietly while releasing a heavy breath.
As a tear rolls down her cheek, I feel the urge to wipe it away.

My eyes remain on her as I slowly step towards her.

"Why?" I ask, needing more, needing an explanation.

She looks to the ground and then back at me. She runs her hands through her long golden brown hair as she struggles to take a step away from me. Her body almost instinctively comes closer.
"Jackson. If I-if I get too close to you...'" She says shaking her head.

"Delil—" I go to reach out to her when she cuts me off and steps towards me.

Only a few feet away now.

I feel my body begin to harden in reaction to how close she is.

"Jackson if I let you kiss me... I'll only end up breaking your heart."

I do what my body asks. What her body is begging mine to do.
I step closer to her and hold her face with my hands gently.

Caressing her rosey flushed cheek with my thumb.

"Then break it, love. Break it."