Chapter 2: A Peculiar Visitor

Guided by the moon's gentle light, Chilli and Bandit finally found out where the thud came from it was in the backyard so they tiptoed into the backyard and discovering the unexpected - human named Simon had landed in their world. Simon, oblivious to his surroundings, dusted off his clothes with confusion.
Simon: "Huh, what happened?" I was first in my room checking social media and then went to sleep at 3:25 am, and now I'm here. This doesn't make sense."Simon thinks this place looks familiar, but I can't be sure. The sky does look beautiful. *Simon checks his tracksuit trousers and feels his phone* So Simon takes out his phone to see what time it is. Meanwhile, with Bandit and Chilli, they are now arrived at the backyard, and they see unusual silhouette it wasn't a dog, so "Chilli says to Bandit"
Chilli: Wakadoo, it's really hard to tell who or what that is due to how dark it is.
Bandit: Hmm, instead, it is. Let's get a bit closer. "Then Bandit and Chilli got a bit closer to see what or who is there, and they're saw a black silhouette." Then Chilli says to Bandit
Chilli: Hmmm, Bandit, it looks like this person doesn't have a tail, unlike us.
Bandit: Great noticed, love. I think he's a human because he is standing up like us and as an archaeologist. I checked for bones and studied the past of people.
"Simon checks on his phone and sees he definitely in Brisbane in Australia. "Bandit decided to talk first, and Bandit says to Simon.
Bandit: G'day mate, my name is Bandit, and I want to know what brought you here in our backyard at 12 am at midnight? Also, what are you exactly if I ask?
Simon: Oh, my apologies. I think I got teleport here because I really didn't see what brought me here, and my name is Simon, and I'm a human, so it's nice to meet a humanoid person.
Bandit: Thank you, Simon, and no need to apologise, mate. "Bandit asked with a confused face.
Bandit: Huh, sorry mate, but what is humanoid?
Simon: Well, Bandit humanoid means when you have appearance or a character resembling a human. "Chilli then starts to talk as well.
Chilli: Hey, Simon, I'm Chilli, and I'm the wife of Bandit, so you are a human. I see well regardless how you got here we are happy to meet an actual human. "Suddenly, Simon finally realised that he's in Bluey."Bandit and Chilli noticed that Simon had remembered something, so they asked him.
Chilli and Bandit: You alright, buddy, did you remember something?
"Simon responded to their question.
Simon: Oh yes, I did. I just realised where I am in Brisbane and remembered that I'm at the Heeler house.

Yes,this is a cliffhanger :) But if this series does really well, I will make another one