Chapter 7: Tag Race Thrills and Magic Xylophone Spills Part 2

**Chilli responds to Simon while laughing at his comment and agreeing with him**

Chilli: That's true Simon, they most likely would want to freeze you, especially Bluey since me and Bandit did hear a lot of running and giggling which I must say me and Bandit was trying to not crack up laughing.

*Simon responds to Chilli*

Simon: Well, I'm glad you found that funny. I'm happy to hear that. Chilli then said to Bluey and Bingo.

Chilli: Right, I'm going to crack on with brekkie.

*While Chilli cracks on Brekkie, Simon decided to check on his phone on Instagram to see if any new posts have been posted there.*

*Bluey and Bingo both notice that Simon is on his phone and are curious about what he is doing, so they ask him*

Bluey: Umm Simon, what are you doing on your phone?

Simon responds to Bluey's Simon: Well, Bluey, I'm on Instagram checking new posts on there.

*Bingo wonders what Instagram is, so she asks him that question.*

Bingo: Ummm, Simon, what is Instagram?

Simon responds to Bingo's question.

Simon: Well, Instagram is a social media platform where you post images and videos about your life or even a business.

*Bingo starts to understand what Instagram is.*

*Time jump after Simon, Bluey, Bingo, Chilli, and Bandit all finished having brekkie. They get up from chairs and take their plates to put them in the dishwasher after they put their plates in the dishwasher.*

*They all head to Bluey and Bingo's playroom because that's where Bluey and Bingo put their Xylophone in their toy basket to keep their playroom less messy.*

*Bluey and Bingo playroom has yellowy, green walls and also has a kiwi rug. On top of that, they have a lovely view of the backyard with trees and bushes for the fence.*

*As Bluey and Bingo search their toy baskets to find the Xylophone, they start to think they will be unable to find it. As Bluey and Bingo come back, they say to Mum and Dad:*

Bluey and Bingo: Mum, Dad, we can't find the 'Magic Xylophone.'

*Chilli then responds to the girls while patient, caring, comforting.*

Chilli: I'm sure the Magic Xylophone is here somewhere. Let's not give up, isn't that right, Bandit?

*Bandit says to Bluey and Bingo while agreeing with his wife.*

Bandit: She's right mate, I'm sure your Xylophone must be here somewhere.

*Simon then begins to search for the Magic Xylophone, and as Simon's hand reaches into the toy basket, he feels something and says to Bluey and Bingo:*

Simon: What's this I'm feeling something; could it be the Magic Xylophone?

*While Bluey and Bingo heard what Simon said, they started to wag their tails while smiling.*

*When Simon pulled it out of the toy basket, it was the Magic Xylophone. Bluey and Bingo saw their Magic Xylophone, and they went to Simon and cuddled him and said to him while wagging their tails:*

Bluey and Bingo: Aww thanks mate for finding the Xylophone, where did you find it?

*Simon responds to Bluey and Bingo's question.*

Simon: It was at the very bottom of the toy basket.

*Chilli and Bandit were very happy that Simon helped found Bluey and Bingo's Magic Xylophone.*