Chatper 6: Tag Race Thrills and Magic Xylophone Spills

It's a brand new day. The sun is shining, the sky beautiful and blue. It's now 8:00 am, and Chilli and Bandit wake up while still laying in bed for a bit before they get out of bed to start the day.

"Chilli looks at her husband and says to him, 'Good morning love, how did you sleep last night?'"

"Bandit responds to Chilli's question, 'Well, Chilli, I slept well, and what about you?'"

"Chilli responds back to Bandit, 'I slept well. Thank you, Bandit.'"

"Bandit: 'No problem, love.'"

After Chilli and Bandit see it's time to get out of bed, they move the duvet away from them. Chilli and Bandit get out of bed and leave their room, going through the hallway, then down the stairs, and they reach the kitchen.

"Chilli looks at Bandit and says to him, 'Hey love, do you want tea?'"

"Bandit responds to Chilli, 'Sure, I would love to have a cup of tea, Chilli. Thanks.'"

Chilli then goes to make a cup of tea for herself and Bandit.

Timeskip to 9 am

"As Simon finishes dressing for the day and exits the spare bedroom, he sees Bluey and Bingo already at the door of their bedroom."

"Simon says to both Bluey and Bingo, 'Morning, Bluey and Bingo. We are going to have a fun time today, aren't we?'"

"Bluey and Bingo respond to Simon with happy excitement, wagging their tails. 'G'day Simon, yes, we can't wait for today. It's going to be a lot of wackadoo!'"

"Suddenly, an idea comes to Simon's head, so he decides to ask Bluey and Bingo about his idea."

"Simon: 'Hey Bluey and Bingo, I got an idea. Would you like to hear it?'"

"Bluey and Bingo get all excited and make the 'eee' sound to show that they are really interested in Simon's idea."

"Bluey says to Simon, 'Yes mate, please tell us!'"

"Bingo agrees with Bluey, 'What Bluey said, please tell us; we want to hear it.'"

"Simon then reveals his idea, 'Well, Bluey and Bingo, how about we play a game called tag race?'"

"Bluey likes the idea and wants to give it a try, and Bingo likes the idea as well."

"Bluey wants to know how Simon's game works, so she asks, 'So Simon, how do we play tag race?'"

"Simon then smiles while looking happy, 'Well, how this game works is when I count down to 0. You, Bluey and Bingo, have to run. Then, after you run, I start to run after you, Bluey and Bingo, and then I have to try and tag you. Whoever gets tagged first then has to tag the players who haven't been tagged. The person who tags the most players first wins. What do you think, Bluey?'"

"Bluey then responds to Simon's question, 'Yeah, I think it's an awesome idea. It would be the best way to start the day.'"

"Bingo also likes this idea of Simon's game and wants to play as well."

"Simon says to Bluey and Bingo with a happy and excited tone, 'Alright, let's begin the game. I will be the tagger, and yous will be the runners, ready?'"

"Bluey and Bingo respond to Simon, 'Yes, I'm ready!' 'I'm ready. Also, I can't wait to play this game of yours, Simon.'"

"Once everyone was ready to begin the game, Simon starts the countdown counting down from 10. '10! ... 9! .. 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! GO!'"

"Once Simon said go, Bluey and Bingo start to run. Once Bluey and Bingo get to a good distance in the hallway, Simon begins to run, chasing after Bluey and Bingo. Simon is now really close to Bluey and Bingo, so he decides to go for Bluey first."

"Bluey decides to turn her head a bit and sees Simon really getting closer, so she screams while laughing, 'Oh, Pavlova! Simon is going to tag me if I don't do something.' Bluey quickly comes up with an idea to avoid getting tagged. She briefly slows down so her plan can be in action. As Simon is about to tag Bluey, she dodges his attempt by faking to let him tag her. Simon notices this and says, 'Wow, good one, Bluey, you tricked me, nearly letting me tag you.' Bluey responds to Simon while laughing, 'Yes, I tricked you, and that was hilarious.' Simon laughs as well. Simon then gets closer to Bluey and tags her first. Bluey responds to Simon, 'Looks like you got me that time, Simon. Well done.' Simon responds to Bluey, 'Awww, thanks, Bluey.' Bluey says, 'You're welcome, Simon, anytime, dude.' Now Simon and Bingo are running away from Bluey so they don't get tagged by her. Bluey then runs, chasing Bingo; she's getting closer and closer to Bingo. Bluey then tags Bingo. Bingo says to her sister, 'Well done, Bluey, you got me.' Bluey responds, 'Yes, I did, Bingo, but you did really well trying to get far away from me.'"

Time skip after the Tag race, and the winner is Simon

"So after Simon's game, Simon, Bluey, and Bingo walk downstairs and make it to the kitchen. Chilli and Bandit say to Simon, Bluey, and Bingo while looking happy to see them."

"Chilli: 'Good morning, Simon, Bluey, and Bingo.'"

"Bandit: 'G'morning mates! Are yous ready for today?'"

"Bluey and Bingo both respond to their dad while wagging their tails to show they are happy."

"Bluey and Bingo: 'Yes, Dad, we are already for today and can't wait to play Magic Xylophone.'"

"While Bandit, Bluey, and Bingo are chatting, Simon decides to make himself a cup of tea to give him a bit of a boost of energy."

"After Simon finishes making his tea, he starts to take a sip to avoid burning his mouth while Simon is having a sip of his tea."

"Chilli says to Simon while Simon is having a sip of his tea, 'So Simon, are you excited to play Magic Xylophone with us?'"

"After Simon finishes taking a sip of tea, he places his cup on the kitchen counter and responds to Chilli, 'Yes, I am excited to play Magic Xylophone. It sounds really fun, even though I've got to make sure Bluey and Bingo don't freeze me, lol.'

To be continued...

Hi there I hope you have enjoyed reading this fanfic if you have enjoyed this fanfic so far please consider leave comment and vote on this book because it shows me you really enjoy it and want to see more of this series.