Chapter 13: Socks Hotel Adventure: Game of imagination

*In the next scene, we now focus on Socks where she's playing hotel* *In Sock's hotel room, she lays on the bed then she pretends that there's a hotel phone on the nightstand* "then has an idea in mind" "So Socks gets out of bed and starts to leave her Hotel room" *Socks then walks down the hallway and makes it to where Muffin hotel room is open and sees Bluey and Bingo in there so she goes into the room* "When Bluey noticed her other cousin she then said to Socks." Bluey: Hey, Socks, how are you? "Socks then responds to her cousin Bluey in an excited and happy tone." Socks: Hey Bluey, I'm doing good, and how are you, Bluey? "Bluey then responded to her cousin Socks in a happy tone." Bluey: I'm doing good, Socks. "Socks then says to her cousin Bluey." Socks: Bluey, I had an idea for a hotel game." "Bluey then responded to her cousin in an excited and screaming tone." Bluey: That's awesome, Socks. What's your idea for this game? "Socks then responds to Bluey." Socks: So my idea was that we can pretend to have a hotel phone and we phone reception to get room service. "Bluey then thinks about Socks' idea for the game and likes it, so Bluey says to Socks in a happy tone." Bluey: I love the idea. Socks, I think that would make it easy and fun for us. "Bingo then likes the idea but wonders who could be a cook, so she says." Bingo: I like the idea, but who's going to be the chef of our game? "Bluey,  Bingo, Muffin, and Socks all start to think about who could be the chef." "Suddenly Muffin had an idea of who would be the chef, so she said with a happy and excited tone." Muffin: What about if we ask that human Simon to be the chef? "Bluey and Bingo thought about what Muffin said and thought it was such a good idea to get Simon to join in the game and then respond to their cousin Muffin."
Bluey and Bingo: That's a great idea, Muffin. Me and Bingo are going to ask if Simon can play with us."
"Bluey and Bingo, then leave the hotel room and walk down the hallway, making it to the living room where Chilli, Bandit, Trixie, Stripe, and Simon are now in the living room." "When Bluey and Bingo enter the living room, Bandit notices his daughters have entered the living room, so he then says to Bluey in a happy and cheerful tone." Bandit: Hey Blue Cheese, what's up? "Bluey then responded to his dad in a giggling and happy tone." Bluey: Hi Dad, noticing much, just playing Hotel with my sister and my cousins."Bandit then is happy that Bluey and his sister and cousins are playing together, so he says to her." Bandit: That's awesome, mate. That's great, mate. I'm glad you are playing with your sister and your cousins. "Bluey smiled and wagged her tail because she was happy that her dad was proud of her, so she said to her dad." Bluey: Thanks, Dad. "Bandit then responded to her daughter Bluey." Bandit: Awww, you're welcome, Bluey. "Trixie then says to her nieces Bluey and Bingo." Trixie: Has Muffin been playing fairly? "Bluey and Bingo then respond to their aunt while nodding their head." Bluey and Bingo: Yes, Aunt Trixie Muffin has been playing fairly in our game. "Trixie then responds to her nieces Bluey and Bingo in a happy tone." Trixie: I'm very glad that Muffin is playing nice cause usually Muffin can at times not include Socks in games or in faceytalk. "Stripe then nods his head while agreeing with his wife about Muffin, usually not including her sister." "Chilli then says to her daughters Bluey and Bingo."
Chilli: Anyways, Bluey and Bingo, is there something you want? "Bluey then responds to their mum's question."
Bluey: Yes, me Bingo Muffin and Socks want to know if Simon wants to play Hotel with us."Simon then says to Bluey in a happy tone." Simon: Yeah, sure, I play hotel with yous. Let me finish my cup of tea, and then I will come and join yous. "Bluey and Bingo then screeched while being excited about Simon playing hotel with them, so they said to Simon." Bluey and Bingo: Thanks, Simon mate, for agreeing to play with us. "Simon then responded to Bluey and Bingo." Simon: It's no problem, Bluey and Bingo. "Bingo then said to Simon in an  excited tone." Bingo: Ok, me and Bluey will go back to our game. We will see you there after your cup of tea. *Bluey and Bingo, then leave the living room and walk back to the bedroom* "Once Bluey and Bingo made it back to the bedroom and went inside, Muffin and Socks saw that their cousins were back." "Muffin then looked at Bluey and said to her." Muffin: Well, what did Simon say? Will he play hotel with us? *Bluey then looked at Muffin and responded to her* Bluey: Simon said he would join us after he had his cup of tea. "Muffin then responded to Bluey." Muffin: Ok Bluey. *Meanwhile, in the living room, Simon had finished drinking his cup of tea and went to put the cup away in the dishwasher* "Chilli then said to Simon from the living room." Chilli: Thank Simon for agreeing to play with Bluey,  Bingo,  Muffin, and Socks. "Simon then responds to Chilli." Simon: Yeah, it's no problem, Chilli. I don't mind playing with the girls. Besides, it helps Muffin and Socks get to know me better and show that as a human, I'm still friendly. "Chilli then smiled while agreeing with what Simon said. "Chilli then said to Simon." Chilli: Right, Simon, go and have fun playing with Bluey,  Bingo, Muffin, and Socks. "Simon then looked at Chilli and said to her." Simon: Thank Chilli, I will go and have fun. I will see you later on. "Chilli Bandit Stripe and Trixie then said to Simon." All: Ok, Simon mate, see you later have fun.
*Simon then left the living room and went down the hallway and made it to the bedroom where Bluey Bingo Muffin and Socks are* *When Simon made it to the bedroom he walked inside the bedroom to be greeted by Bluey, Bingo, Muffin, and Socks* Bluey and Bingo: Hey Simon it's good to see you again. Muffin: Hi Simon. Socks: Hi Simon, it's good that you wanted to join us. "Simon then greeted Bluey, Bingo, Muffin, and Socks back." "Simon then looked at Bluey and said to her." Simon: So Bluey, what role will I play in the hotel game? "Bluey then responded to Simon's question." Bluey: Ok, Simon, you will be playing as the hotel chef. "Simon then responded to Bluey." Simon: Ok, can't wait to be a hotel chef, so how will it work? *Socks then looks at Simon and says to him* Socks: Ok, this is how it will work when the guests are in their hotel room on the nightstand we will use an object as a hotel phone we then get connected to the reception which "Bluey will be the receptionist so then get to ask for room service and order what we want to eat and drink" Once Bluey has got the order she take the paper and read out the order. "Bluey then said to Socks." Bluey: Well actually, Socks, I have made some phones from cardboard so we could use them as hotel phones. "Socks was then surprised that Bluey made some cardboard phones."Socks then responds to Bluey." Socks: Wow, Bluey, I'm very impressed that you made some cardboard phones. "Bluey then responded to Socks." Bluey: Well, I did have Mum and Dad help me make the cardboard phones, but overall, I did the most of it. *Bluey then gets up and goes to leave the bedroom to go and get the cardboard phones* *Bluey then walks down the hallway and goes downstairs and makes it to the lounge where the l shape orange couch* *Bluey then goes into the playroom and gets the cardboard phones and goes back upstairs*
*Bluey then arrives in the bedroom and goes to give the cardboard phones to Bingo, Muffin, and Socks* "Bluey then said to Bingo, Muffin, and Socks." Bluey: Here you are now. We can pretend to use them as actual phones. "Simon then said to Bluey." Simon: So Bluey, since I will play as a hotel chef, where will I be cooking? "Bluey then responded to Simon's question." Bluey: Well, you will be in mine and Bingo's playroom which you can use as a kitchen and also when I get the order written down I will come downstairs and come into the playroom and I will read out the order to you. "Simon then said to Bluey while understanding what she said." Simon: Ok Bluey, I got you. I understand what I have to do as a hotel chef. "Bluey then said to everyone Bingo Muffin, Socks, and Simon." Bluey: Right, let's all go back to playing Hotel. "Bingo Muffin Socks and Simon then all agreed to play Hotel." *Simon then leaves the bedroom and goes to walk down the hallway and make it downstairs to the lounge* *Simon then makes it to Bluey and Bingo's playroom*