Chapter 8: Bandit and Chilli Playful Revenge

As Chilli and Bingo are still cuddling, Chilli then looks at Bluey and says to her,

Chilli: "Honey, do you also want a cuddle from your mum?"

Bluey then responds to her mother,

Bluey: "Yes, please, Mum."

Bluey goes to Mum and hugs her as well.

Timeskip to Chilli having a chat about getting Simon back for freezing them both

Chilli says to Bandit,

Chilli: "Bandit, we should get Simon back for freezing us from earlier."

Bandit agrees with Chilli and says,

Bandit: "We need to get Simon back for freezing us. But we need to find a way to get the Magic Xylophone without Simon noticing because he has it at the moment, so we need to devise a plan."

Chilli agrees with Bandit about coming up with a plan to get Simon back for freezing them.

Chilli: "I agree with you, Bandit. We need to come up with a plan to get the Magic Xylophone from Simon, but how?"

Then Bandit thinks of a plan to get the Magic Xylophone from Simon.

Bandit then has a plan to get the Magic Xylophone back so he and Chilli can freeze him, so Bandit tells Chilli the plan.

Bandit: "Right, this is how this plan will work. First, one of us needs to act like a spy and act sneakily without being caught."

Bandit: "Two, once the coast is clear, the spy has to let the other person know that the coast is clear. Once that is done, the other person has to walk sneakily up to Simon."

Bandit: "Three, once they are close enough to Simon, then they sneakily grab the Magic Xylophone and the red polyball."

Bandit: "Lastly, the last part of the plan, we then step away from Simon so it looks like we haven't moved."

Chilli then thinks that Bandit's idea is great and thinks it could work. Chilli then says to her husband,

Chilli: "That's a great plan, love. Now that the plan is sorted, we need to think about who's going to be the spy and not a spy."

Bandit then responds to his wife knowing who would be good as a spy.

Bandit: "Personally, darl, I think you should be a spy. You would be a great spy."

Chilli then thinks about it and asks Bandit why he thinks she would be a great spy for this plan.

Chilli: "Really? Why do you think that, deep blue?"

Bandit then responds to Chilli's question.

Bandit: "Well, babe, remember when you and the kids went to visit your dad Mort, and you caught your dad not resting his thumb."

Chilli: "Yes, I do remember that. I do tell my dad to rest his thumb quite a lot."

Bandit: "Well, when you were chasing after him and you were also running after Bluey and Bingo. Then Bluey, Bingo, and Mort went on the boat to swim to the other side of the scrub, and you were swimming after them. When both of you made it to the other side, where all three of you ran into the scrub, but Bluey, Bingo, and Mort hid from you."

Chilli then remembers when she chased after her dad, Bluey, and Bingo, and remembers landing in the pond looking serious.

Chilli then responds to Bandit while smiling and laughing.

Chilli: "Oh yes, I do remember that. I can't lie though, that was fun and funny."

Chilli then re-thinks about Bandit's idea of her being a spy and thinks it sounds like a fantastic and fun time.