Chapter 19: Bandit and Chilli's Big Trouble

"When Chilli and Bandit both saw Simon jump out of the pantry, they were surprised and thought Simon made a great entrance." "Bandit then says to Simon while being surprised and shocked." Bandit: Wow mate that's one way to make an entrance. "Then Chilli looks to see what Simon has in his hand and then says in playful worry." Chilli: Uhm Bandit? Have you not noticed what Simon got in his hand? *Bandit's ears pick up when his name is called by his wife* *When Bandit hears his wife if he notices what's in Simon's hand he then looks at Simon's hand to see what he got in his hand* "In Simon's hand was an asparagus and not just any normal asparagus it's a magic asparagus where it turns any person into any animal." "Once Bandit had clicked on what Simon was going to do with the magic asparagus Bandit then said." Bandit: Aww cheese and crackers "Simon then gives Chilli and Bandit an evil smirk, showing he will use the magic asparagus on them." "Once Chilli and Bandit noticed Simon's evil smirk, they then started to run before Chilli and Bandit got the chance to enter Bluey's and Bingo's bedroom. Simon gets his magic asparagus shoots the magic asparagus at Bandit and then says." Simon: Kangaroo. *Bandit then turns into a Kangaroo, and Bandit does a pose of a Kangaroo* "When Chilli saw her husband had been turned into a Kangaroo, she then giggled and laughed and found it funny." "Then Simon uses the magic asparagus on Chilli and then says as he shoots the magic asparagus at Chilli." Simon: Sloth... *Chilli then turns into a sloth and begins to act like a sloth by moving slowly* "When Bluey and Bingo notice that they aren't getting chased after by their parents they go back to the hallway to find out why." "Once Bluey and Bingo arrived in the hallway, they saw their parents acting like animals, and they remembered one that could turn into an animal. They then said in surprise." Bluey and Bingo: Oh no, our parents got turned into animals. "Then Bingo was thinking of an idea and then got an idea on how to get Simon back she then whispers to her older sister." Bingo: What if we get magic asparagus from the kitchen and use it to turn our parents into predator animals so then they can go after Simon? "When Bluey heard her sister's plan, she liked it, so she responded to Bingo." Bluey: That's a fantastic idea, but do we even have another asparagus? "When Bingo heard Bluey's question, she then responded to her." Bingo: Yes, we still have asparagus left in the fridge. "Bluey then says to Bingo while Bingo goes to the kitchen." Bluey: How about you use the magic asparagus and I be the narrator for the animals. "Bingo then nodded at her sister, agreeing with her, and then said." Bingo: That's a beaut idea, Bluey you be a narrator and I use the magic asparagus to turn mum and dad into lions. *Bingo then continues making it to the kitchen and she opens the fridge and finds the asparagus and grabs it and comes back into the hallway* "Bingo then says to Bluey letting her know she's got the magic asparagus to use to turn Mum and Dad into lions." Bingo: I got the magic asparagus Bluey. "Bluey then responds to her sister." Bluey: That's a beaut job Bingo right Simon, is still distracted with Mum and dad it's time for your plan Bingo. *Bingo then walks down the hallway and gets a bit closer to Simon when she makes it to a good distance to use the magic asparagus on Mum and Dad* *Bingo then shoots the magic asparagus at Mum and dad and then shouts out* Bingo: Lion! "When Simon first heard Bingo say lion he was confused trying to figure out what she meant." "Then Simon heard a roar sound. When Simon heard the noise he then turned around to face Chilli and Bandit and saw that they were now acting like lions and being lions he then pieced together and realized what Bingo meant by lion so he said." Simon: Aww sugar.
"Then Chilli and Bandit as lions looked at Simon while roaring and slowly coming towards Simon and getting ready to run." *Simon then starts to run down the hallway but Chilli and Bandit then start to chase Simon and get close to him* *Meanwhile as Bandit and Chilli were chasing after Simon, Bluey then does the narrating.* Bluey: Meanwhile the wild lions are chasing after Simon and so far it's not looking good for Simon because the lions are getting righty close to him. "Once Chilli was getting close enough to Simon she then pounced at Simon and got him on the floor Chilli and Bandit then playfully grabbed Simon's legs by using their teeth." "As Simon's legs were getting dragged and pretending to eat him Simon then playfully screamed out."
Simon: Nooo don't eat me lions I'm not that tasty. "Bluey and Bingo then head over to Simon and then Bluey says to him." Bluey: Ohh my looks like someone is in a sticky situation. "When Simon heard that he was in a sticky situation he then responded with a sarcastic tone." Simon: Yeah yeah whatever you say Bluey. "Then Bingo thinks about turning Bandit and Chilli back to dogs and then says." Bingo: It's probably best if we turned Mum and Dad back to dogs. "Then Bluey thinks about turning mum and dad back to dogs and then responds to her sister."
Bluey: Yeah I agreed with you Bingo we should turn Mum and Dad back to normal but that was fun. "Then Bingo then laughs, chuckles, and agrees with her older sister that it is fun that mum and dad got turned into lions and they pretend to eat Simon." "Simon hears that and then Simon says to Bluey and Bingo while pretending to complain and acting serious." Simon: Are you serious your mum and dad are lions and trying to eat me. "Then Bingo gets the magic asparagus out aims it at Mum and Dad and then Bingo shoots the magic asparagus at Mum and Dad and then shouts out." Bingo: Doggy!! "When Bingo shouted Doggy then mum and dad turned back to dogs." "Chilli and Bandit then were acting confused and surprised about what happened so then they both say." Chilli and Bandit: What happened? "Then Bluey and Bingo responded to mum and dad while laughing and giggling." Bluey and Bingo: Well you and Dad were running after us because we and Simon jumped out of our hidden places and tackled you and Dad to tickle you then we began to run and yous began to chase after us. Then when you and Dad managed to fully find us we started to get out of bed and started to run again and you were chasing us after we ran past the pantry Simon then jumped out of the pantry made an entrance and turned you and Dad into animals with the magic asparagus. We then decided to get Simon back by turning yous into lions when we got another magic asparagus from the kitchen. Then you the lions ran after Simon and chased after him and then mum got close to Simon and pounced on him." *Simon then jumps on the conversation and says to Chilli and Bandit* Simon: Then you Chilli and Bandit started grabbing my legs by using your teeth and dragging me and pretending to eat me. "Once Chilli and Bandit both heard from Bluey Bingo and Simon about what happened they started to laugh and then said." Chilli and Bandit: That sounds pretty funny. "Then Chilli then continued what she was saying." Chilli: That also sounded a lot of fun as well. I'm glad we all had tons of fun.