Chapter 16: Simon's Journey Home; Sharing How Simon Getting Home

"Time jumps to the next scene where it's a brand new day and Simon has now been stuck in the Bluey universe for 36 days Simon has been having the time of his life with the Heeler but he also can't wait to go home." *It's 6:45 in the morning and Bluey and Bingo are waked with full energy Bluey and Bingo get up from bed and they leave their bedroom* Bluey and Bingo walk down the hallway going past the spare room where Simon is sleeping and they make it to Chilli's and Bandit's bedroom* "Then Bluey and Bingo then walk into Chilli and Bandit's bedroom Bluey and Bingo get to Chilli and Bandit's bed and climb onto the bed." *When Bluey and Bingo make it onto the bed they start to crawl to get close to Bandit and Chilli* "When Bluey and Bingo get close enough to Chilli and Bandit they put their face close to their mum and dad and wait for them to wake up." "Then Chilli and Bandit begin to wake up and see their daughter's face and they say to them." Chilli: Morn honey and I take it it's just us who are awake. "Bluey and Bingo then respond to Mum." Bluey and Bingo: Morn mum and yes it's just us who are awake, cause Simon is still asleep. "Chilli then nods at what Bluey and Bingo said." "Then Bandit says to his kids." Bandit: Morn girls you must have a lot of energy today. "Then Chilli and Bandit get out of bed and Chilli Bandit Bluey and Bingo are leaving the bedroom and walking down the hallway." "They then make it into the living room and Bandit goes to sit down on the couch." "Then Bluey looked at mum and said to her." Bluey: Mum, what are we doing today? "Chilli then thinks about what Bluey says and then responds to her question."
Chilli: Well sweetheart once everyone has brekky, we then take you Bluey and Bingo to the park where you both can get to play the swings, the monkey bars, and much more but at the moment it's still early and Simon still sleeps so for now we can just relax for a bit until later. "Bandit then agrees with his wife about just relaxing for a bit before starting the day." "When Bluey and Bingo heard about having to wait until they could go to the park they started to complain and moan about waiting." Bluey and Bingo: Awww but I don't want to wait for Simon, can't we have Brekky later mum? *Chilli then shakes her head no and then says to the girls*
Chilli: Girls I understand that you don't want to have brekky, and wait for Simon before we go to the park but let's keep in mind that not everyone is a morning person like yous are. Normally I would say yes to the park for a bit before we have brekky but Simon wants to have sleep in so can't we just wait until we go to the park? "Bandit then looks at Bluey and Bingo and then says to them." Bandit: Your mum's right Bluey and Bingo let's keep in mind not everyone has energy automatically besides you never know Simon, might somehow wake up early so if Simon does wake up early then we can go to the park early if you want to girls after a certain time like 8 am if Simon still not wake you girls can go and wake him up. "When Chilli heard what Bandit told the girls to do if Simon doesn't wake up by 8 am she gives him the death glare." *Chilli gives the death glare towards Bandit and says to him in a calm but stern tone." Chilli: Mr. Heeler! Why would you tell her daughters to wake the poor boy at a time when he might not want to wake up? "When Bandit heard his wife calling him  Mr. Heeler he knows that he's in trouble, especially with the death glare." *So Bandit then goes all nervous looks at his wife and says to her." Bandit: I just thought it would be best if girls would be able to go to the park for a bit until we come back here and have brekky. "Then Chilli looked at her husband and then said to him." Chilli: I understand Bandit but the girls do have to learn that they have to wait for things before they can have them. "Bandit then responds to his wife, understanding that Chilli is right so he says to her."
Bandit: Yeah fair enough darling, I'm sorry you're right the girls should learn that they have to wait for things before Bluey and Bingo can have them. I will tell the girls that they have to wait for Simon. "Chilli then stops being stern with her husband and smiles back at her husband, happy that her husband will tell the girls that they have to wait for Simon before they can go to the park." "So Chilli then says to her husband while smiling." Chilli: Thank you darling and don't worry I forgive you. "Bandit then looks at Bluey and Bingo and then says to them." Bandit: Right-o girls your mum's right you both are going to have to wait for Simon to wake up when he does. "Then Bluey and Bingo hear what their dad has told them and then they both say to him." Bluey and Bingo: Ok Dad we will listen to Mum and not wake up Simon and wait for him to wake up. "Bandit and Chilli were happy that Bluey and Bingo learned that they would not disturb Simon from his sleep." *In the next scene it's 8 am and in the spare room, Simon then starts to wake up* *Then he starts to get out of bed and get undressed from his onesie and goes to his closest and looks for the clothes he will wearing today and then Simon finds the clothes he wants to wear today* *Timeskip and then Simon is now all dress up for today so he begins to get his phone from the nightstand and unplugged the charger from his phone* "Simon then puts his phone in his pocket and then leaves the spare bedroom and makes it to the living room." "When Simon has arrived at the living room, he walks into the living room where Chilli, Bandit, Bluey, and Bingo are." "Simon then looks at the Heeler family and then says to them in a happy tone." Simon: Morning. "Bandit, Chilli, Bluey, and Bingo heard Simon saying Morning to them so they responded back to him." everyone: Morn Simon. "Chilli then looks at Simon and says to him."
Chilli: So darling how did you sleep last night? "Simon then looked at Chilli and responded to her question." Simon: I slept very well Chilli thanks and btw there's something I have to say. "When Chilli and Bandit heard that Simon got something to say their ears perked up and they looked at Simon with an interested concern tone and said to him."
Both Chilli and Bandit: Sure what is it, Simon? "Simon then responds to Chilli and Bandit's question." Simon: Well last night I was searching on the Internet again to see if I could find information on getting back home and there was an article explaining how I can get home from being stuck in a different universe." "Chilli and Bandit were then happy and disappointed because they were disappointed they enjoyed having Simon at the Heeler home and they were happy for Simon because he managed to find back home so they said to him."
Both Chilli and Bandit: That's awesome that you managed to find a way back to your own home but what did the article say on how you can get home from being in a different universe? *Simon then looked at both Chilli and Bandit and then said to them.* Simon: So basically I need to stay in here for a few days then after those days have passed, a portal will be summoned and I have a central amount of time until the portal closes. When it does close you have to wait another few days until you can go back home. "When Bluey and Bingo heard the conversation about Simon having to spend a few days in their universe they said to him in a sad tone."
Both Bluey and Bingo: We don't want you to leave Simon. We enjoy having you here but we understand but will you ever come back to visit us? "Then Simon heard what Bluey and Bingo said to him so he responded to their question." Simon: Don't worry girls I will come back and visit yous again but hey you both still have me for a few days until I can go home. Bluey and Bingo then smiled and wagged their tails because they were glad that Simon would return." "Simon then looked at Chilli and said." Simon: So Chilli what are we up to today?
"Chilli then responds to Simon's question." Chilli: Well Simon today we will make our brekky first then after brekky we then go to the park. "Timeskip and The Heeler Family and Simon finished breakfast." "Chilli then says to everyone before they leave the house to go down to the park." Chilli: Right before we go to the park let's all get ready before we begin to leave the house." "Then everyone nods their heads agreeing with what Chilli told them and begins to get ready." "Once everyone was ready to leave the house and go down to the park Chilli then said to everyone." Chilli: Right we can go now. "Then Bluey Bingo Chilli Bandit and Simon all get from the couch and make out of the living room." "When they make it downstairs they head towards the front door and Chilli opens the door and everyone begins to leave the house." *They then made it onto the balcony stoop and begin to walk down the stairs* *Meanwhile Chilli gets her key locks the house and goes to join the others* *Once everyone has made it down the balcony stoop they begin to walk on the pavement*