Chapter 5: Lessons Under The Moonlight

Before this story starts, if you didn't read the previous chapter, I highly recommend you do so because this chapter is a spoiler from Chapter 4: A Magical Night Unfolds. Where Bluey and Bingo are racing back to their room to win Bandit challenge because originally Bluey and Bingo wanted to play Magic Xylophone. It was almost 1 in the morning, and Chilli didn't want them to make too much noise because it could wake up their neighbours, so the family all agreed to play Magic Xylophone tomorrow morning. So I fully recommend you vote your character on who you wanted to win in Chapter 4 in the comments, now back to the story.

Both Bluey and Bingo managed to make it to their room, and the first person who got into their room first was...? It was Bingo who was the first person who managed to get into her room after Bingo was happy that she won. Bluey said to Bingo Bluey: Well done, Bingo, you have beat me good game, Bingo. Bingo responds to Bluey Bingo: Awww, thanks, Bluey, you didn't do too bad yourself. There's always next time. Bluey said back to her sister. Bluey: Yeah you're right Bingo there's always next time I can win. So Bluey and Bingo both get into their beds. Bluey bed is one with an orange and bone Dever and pillow.
Meanwhile, Bingo Dever is blue with lime, green, purple, and orange, and the same for her pillow it's a bit like a half rainbow meanwhile in the living room Simon sit in a single chair while Bandit and Chilli sit on a red sofa Bandit looks at Chilli and says to her. Bandit: Babe, I'm going to check on the kids. Chilli responded to Bandit. Chilli: Ok Bandit I see you when you come back. I will have a chat with Simon. Bandit then leaves to go upstairs to Bluey and Bingo's room. Now it's just Simon and Chilli in the living room, so Chilli is ready to talk to the human. Chilli: So Simon mate, I would like to get to know you better if that's ok? Simon responds to Chilli. Simon: Yeah, I don't mind if you want to get to know me. Chilli then begins to ask Simon a first question. Chilli: Right, Simon, how old are you? Simon then answers her first question. Simon: Well I'm 20 years old, Chilli respond to Simon. Chilli: Wow you're 20 years old that's still young. Chilli then asked her next question. Chilli: So Simon next question is, what are your hobbies? Simon replied to Chilli. Simon: Well, my hobbies are video editing, making videos for YouTube, playing video games, watching anime, listening to songs, voice acting, and more. Chilli says to Simon. Chilli: Wakadoo, that's a lot. I'm impressed. Also, you're a voice actor and YouTuber . It's shocking how you have that much time. Also, random question what time do you go to sleep? Simon responds to Chilli's question well I go to sleep at 3:25 am Chilli responds to Simon. Chilli: Is there a reason why you go to sleep at that time? I recommend you should go to sleep earlier, but I'm not going to force you. Simon responds to Chilli. Simon: Aww, thank you, Chilli, for understanding, and the reason why is because I'm a night owl, so I don't really get tired. Meanwhile, with Bandit, he arrives at Bluey and Bingo's bedroom and enters their room. Bandit says to Bluey and Bingo. Bandit: So are you two ready for bed? Bluey and Bingo respond to Dad. Bluey and Bingo: Yes, dad, we are all ready for bed now. Bluey thinks to herself, and *she wanted to say something to Bandit, so while Bluey was in her bed, she looked at Bandit and said to him, "Bluey: ummm dad? Bandit heard been called by Bluey, so he goes to her and goes down to Bluey level and says to her. Bandit: Yes, Bluey, what's up, mate? Bluey responds to Bandit. Bluey: So what will you and mum do about that human Simon? Bandit responded to Bluey's question. Bandit: Well, mate, what Chilli and I will do is have a chat with Simon and get to know him a bit. We will probably have him stay here for a couple of days, and then we try and see where we go from there. Is that okay with you, Bluey? Bluey responds to Dad. Bluey: Yes, dad, that's fine by me, Bandit says to Bluey and Bingo. Bandit: I will see yous tomorrow Bluey and Bingo night. Bluey and Bingo both respond to Bandit. Bluey and Bingo: Night dad sees you tomorrow. As Bluey and Bingo are now sleep *, Bandit comes down the stairs* to join his wife Chilli and join the human. Simon Bandit looks at Chilli and Simon and Chilli and says. Bandit: So how did the conversation go? Chilli and Simon responded to Bandit. Chilli and Simon: It went well. Chilli says to Bandit. Chilli: So Bandit, we need to sort out where Simon can sleep. Bandit responds to Chilli. Bandit: hmmm you're right, bebe. we do need to sort out where Simon can sleep. Simon joins the conversation and suggests. Simon: I can sleep on the sofa. Chilli responded to Simon concerning but understanding way. Chilli: You sure Simon? The sofa isn't a really comfortable spot to sleep. Bandit also agrees with Chilli and says to Simon. Bandit: Yeah, mate, I have to agree with my wife on that one. The sofa isn't the greatest of spots to sleep. Bandit says to Chilli. Bandit: Chilli, I think we still have that spare room that's not being used so Simon can sleep in there. Chilli responds to Bandit. Chilli: Yeah, we do have a spare bedroom for Simon to sleep in. ok, it's settled he can sleep in there. Chilli says to Simon while looking at him. Chilli: Is that alright with you, Simon, for you to sleep in the spare room? Simon responds to Chilli in a kind way. Simon: Yes, Chilli, that's fine by me sleeping in the spare room, I don't mind. Chilli and Bandit and says to Simon in a friendly and kind way. Chilli and Bandit: Ok, Simon, we will show you where you've been sleeping. *Chilli, Bandit, and Simon gets up from the sofa and walk upstairs* and now are in the hallway and make to the two rooms on the left side is the spare room and on the right side is Bluey and Bingo room so *Bandit and Chilli opens the door to the spare room* Chilli and Bandit look at Simon and say to him in a kind, understanding friendly way. Chilli and Bandit: Right, Simon, here's your room. Make yourself at home. If you ever need help, let me Bandit or Chilli know, and we do our best to help. Simon says to Chilli and Bandit Simon: Awww, thank you, Chilli and Bandit, for having me. You both are making me feel welcome here. Chilli and Bandit respond in a happy tone. Chilli and Bandit: Awww, you're a welcome sport. We consider you part of the family and. Tomorrow will be a great day because we will be playing Magic Xylophone and other imagination games, and I am really sure you Simon, Bluey, and Bingo will get along with each other anyways night Simon Simon responds to Chilli and Bandit. Night, Chilli and Bandit, see you tomorrow. *Chilli and Bandit now leave the spare room and head their room to sleep* *Simon puts his phone, phone charger wallet power bank on the nightstand* Simon sees the bed he will been sleeping and it's blue duvet set with bones on them and the duvet set is made from a soft material* *Simon looks at his pajamas he will be wearing to bed and choose Bingo pajamas* *Simon puts on the pajamas and gets into bed and go on his phone for a bit* The time now is 3:25 am so Simon goes to sleep waiting for the exciting day ahead.

Author Note: Thank you for reading my story so far. If you enjoy it so far, please vote and please leave a comment it really helps.