Chapter 9: Simon's Drawing Competition

"When Bandit said 'go,' Simon, Bluey, Bingo, Chilli, and Bandit all then begin to draw on their paper."

"Simon draws chibi characters of the Heeler family."

"With Bluey, she's drawing fruit bats, and Bingo is drawing herself on a motorbike, which is red and yellow."

"Chilli draws an orange horse with a yellow tail. The legs and the railings of the horse are white."

"With Bandit, he tried to draw a horse, but his horse looks like a donkey."

"35 minutes later, Simon has managed to draw the background of the Heeler family at the beach where it is placed in the dark. Simon makes the top part of the sky dark blue and the bottom part of the sky light purple, making the sky beautiful."

"He then adds some white for the stars."

"After he added some extra details, he then looks at his art and sees his chibi art of the Heeler family at the beach at dark is finished."

"After 40 minutes, the timer from Bandit's phone goes off, letting everyone know that 40 minutes is up."

"Bandit then says about the timer going off."

"Bandit: Crikey, mate, it's been past 40 minutes."

"Then everyone begins to show their art."

"As everyone was showing their art, one caught their attention, and that was Simon's art because Simon's art looked beautiful and well-detailed, the sky and the beach with the Heeler family."

"Chilli, Bandit, Bluey, and Bingo all reacted to Simon's art."

"Bluey: Wow, Simon, that looks really good. Bingo: The sky in your drawing looks great, the lovely dark blue and light purple for the sky. Bandit: Wow, mate, you even done the bench. Chilli: Wackadoo, Simon, you even did our family. It looks like it took you way longer than 40 minutes. I'm impressed that you managed to do that in 40 minutes. Well done, Simon."

"Simon then responds to the Heeler family."

"Simon: I'm really glad everyone loves my drawing. Thank you, everyone."

Timeskip to everyone showing their art

"Then after Simon, Bluey, Bingo, Bandit, and Chilli show their art to each other, they get a whiteboard. They then write the name of the person they want to win the Drawing Competition."

"Bluey is curious about how many people she can vote for, so she asks Simon."

"Bluey: How many votes do we all get?"

"Simon then responds to Bluey."

"Simon: Originally, I was thinking that you could vote for two people, but I changed my mind to only one vote."

Timeskip after Simon, Bluey, Bingo, Bandit, and Chilli all voted on who they want to win

"It's time to find out who won the Drawing Competition."

"After everyone showed who they wanted to win, the votes all get counted up."

"Chilli then asks Bingo if she wants to reveal the Winner."

"Chilli: Sweetheart, do you want to reveal the winner of the Drawing Competition?"

"Bingo then responds to Mum in a happy and excited way."

"Bingo: Yes, please Mum, I want to reveal the winner."

"Bingo then says to everyone."

"Bingo: The winner of the Drawing Competition is... Simon & Bingo."