Chapter 10: Bluey & Bingo Cousins and Uncle and Aunt Visit

"It's the next day at 7 in the morning, and Chilli and Bandit are already up and having a cup of tea in the kitchen.

As Chilli was talking to Bandit, suddenly she got a text on her phone. The text was from Trixie, so Chilli reads out Trixie's text.

The text reads Trixie: Hello Chilli, is it alright if me, my husband Stripe, Muffin, and Socks come over today?

Chilli then looks at Bandit and says to him. Chilli: Uhmm babe, I got a text from Trixie asking if she and her family can come over today. What do you think?

When Bandit heard that, he thought about it and responded in a patient and happy tone. Bandit: Sure, why not? They can come over and visit us.

Chilli then texted back to Trixie and let her know that she and her family could come over. Trixie then texts back saying Trixie: OK, we will come over at 11 am.

Timeskip, and it's now 8 in the morning, and Bluey and Bingo enter the kitchen Both Bandit and Chilli see that Bluey and Bingo are awake and in the kitchen so they greet their children. Chilli and Bandit: G'day Bluey and Bingo, how did you sleep last night?

Bluey and Bingo then smile and answer Mum and Dad's question. Bluey: G'day mum and Dad. I slept well last night. Bingo: G'day Mum and Dad. I slept great last night.

Chilli then says to Bluey and Bingo, letting them know that their Cousins, Uncle Stripe and Aunt Trixie, will be coming over today. Chilli: Right kids, your cousin Muffin, Socks, your Uncle Stripe, and Aunt Trixie will be coming over later today.

Then Bluey and Bingo start to wag their tails while being excited. Bluey then asks Mum what time their cousin will arrive. Bluey: What time are our cousins coming over?

Chilli then responds to Bluey's question. Chilli: Well, Aunt Trixie did let me know they would be here at 11 am.

When Bandit heard that, he looked at the time and saw it was 9 am, so he said. Bandit: Well, that just leaves us with 2 hours to get the house tidy and clean.

Chilli then looks at Bluey and Bingo and says to them. Chilli: Sweethearts, it looks like Simon is still asleep. Do you mind going and waking him up? We need as much help as possible to make the house nice and tidy.

Bluey and Bingo both nod their heads. Bluey remembers that their aunt, uncle, and cousins have never seen a human before, so they might begin to worry and question about the human. Bluey said. Bluey: Uhm, there is one problem. Won't our cousins and our uncle and aunt be a bit worried because we have a human in our house?

Bandit then realizes that Bluey is right; they haven't seen a human before, so he says. Bandit: Oh duck cake, you have a fair point Bluey, but we got this. I'm sure once we fully explain to Aunt Trixie and Uncle Stripe why we have a human here, they will understand the reason why.

Chilli agrees with what her husband is saying, that Trixie and Stripe will understand why a human has been staying at their home. Chilli: Don't worry about it too much Bluey. I'm sure Trixie and Stripe will get along with Simon and even consider him as part of our crazy family.

Bluey then giggles and laughs about Mum's comment about him being considered as part of the crazy Heeler family. Bluey then says to Mum. Bluey: Alright, mum, I understand. Also, me and Bingo will go and wake up Simon.

Chilli then hugged and kissed Bluey. Chilli: Thank you, Bluey, for helping your mum out.

Bluey and Bingo then left the kitchen and ran down the hallway, making it to the end of the hallway. Bluey and Bingo faced the spare room, which is where Simon was sleeping. Then they opened the door ran into the spare room and got on his bed. Bluey and Bingo jumped up and down on the bed. They both said to Simon while laughing and giggling. Bluey and Bingo: Wake Simon! Wake up, Simon!