Chapter 4: A Magical Night Unfolds

As the beautiful blue and purple night sky continues to shine, the Heeler family and Simon discover the joy of unexpected friendships. Bluey suggests, Bluey: "Let's play 'Magic Xylophone'! It's my favourite game." Chilli checks the time on her watch and says to Bluey, Chilli: "Sweetie, it's almost 1 in the morning, so we don't want to make too much noise." Bandit agrees with Chilli, adding, Bandit: "Tell you what, mate. How about you, Bluey, and Bingo play 'Magic Xylophone' tomorrow morning?" Bingo looks at Dad and agrees, saying, Bingo: "Alright, Dad, we'll play 'Magic Xylophone' tomorrow."Bluey also agrees that tomorrow morning would be a better time to play. Bandit then challenges Bluey and Bingo to a race to their bedroom, saying, Bandit: "First person to get into their bedroom wins! On your marks, get set, go!" *Bluey and Bingo quickly run*, *but due to Bingo's shorter legs, she falls behind*. In the hallway, *Bluey briefly stops and slows down* to help Bingo get in front. *Bingo takes the lead, but suddenly, they're neck and neck near their room*. The question remains: Who will win the race, Bluey, Bingo, or will it be a tie?

--------> TO BE CONTINUED<------------

"Who do you want to win the race: Bluey or Bingo? Leave your choice in the comments and find out in the next chapter if your selected character has won the race."
Author's notes: I highly recommend you comment on who you wanted to win the race because in the next chapter, they will be a spoiler on who has won the race so if you don't wanted to be spoiled on who the win is please comment your character so I know who you wanted to win also merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone