Chapter 3: Moonlit Introductions

Chilli responded to Simon about knowing he landed in the backyard of the Heeler house. Chilli: "Yes, mate, you've arrived at the Heeler house. But how did you know this is the Heeler house?" Simon then looked at Chilli and said, "Well, Chilli, I knew this is the Heeler house because, where I'm from, the human world, there's a preschool show called Bluey. It's made for anyone at any age, which means, yes, I do know who you are, Chilli, and the same goes for Bandit, Bluey, and Bingo. But I must say, I do love the Heeler house."Chilli and Bandit were impressed with how much Simon knew about them, but they were happy that he knew who they were. Deep Blue Bandit then decided to ask Simon. Bandit: "Alright, well, thanks for telling us. How about you come inside? And then we can get to know you more." Chilli wagged her tail happily because she gets to see a human in person since she hasn't seen actual humans before. Chilli then looked at Bandit and responded, Chilli: "Actually, that sounds like a good idea, babe," and kissed Bandit. Simon responded to Blue Heeler Bandit, Simon: "Sure, I will come inside and introduce myself so you can get used to me."Simon, Bandit, and Chilli all headed inside, and when they sat down on the couch, Bluey and Bingo came downstairs. Chilli automatically knew the children came downstairs and said to them in a laughing and happy tone, Chilli: "Awww, what am I going to do with you two? Why are you two up this late? It's 12:30 in the morning." Bluey and Bingo then responded to mum, "Well, the reason why we are up this late is that when we were sleeping in our bed, we heard a thud noise, and we heard you talking to someone else outside, so we were wondering who you were talking to."Bandit looked at Chilli and said, Bandit: "I think we should tell Sharalanda and Dennis about who we were talking to." Bluey and Bingo could see that dad was teasing them, so they responded while laughing about dad's teasing, Bluey and Bingo: "Dad! Really, Dad Sharalanda and Dennis, you're such a tease, dad." Chilli responded to Bluey and Bingo, Chilli: "Yeah, he is a big teaser." She looked at Bandit while smirking and laughing, "You love teasing our kids, you cheeky boy."Bluey and Bingo were excited to see a human for the first time. Bluey wagged her tail and asked, Bluey: "Hello there! I'm Bluey, and this is Bingo. Who are you?" Simon smiled and answered Bluey's question, Simon: "Hi Bluey, I'm Simon. Nice to meet you, Bluey and Bingo." The Heeler family welcomed Simon, and under the moonlit sky, introductions turned into a night of laughter and games.