ʙᴜʟʟʏ | A.R

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Adam had bullies left and right and one day y/n had enough and defends him when they took something essential to him...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Here we go again.

Adam was running away from Ray and his minion friend, chuck. He must've done something else to piss them off. This became a daily routine. Everyone knows how it ends. Adam gets beat up. Then get suspended.

I can't lie but adam has a huge mouth for a small kid. I wouldn't dare to say 2/3 of what he thinks or says. He's so witty.

They ended up at the bottom of the stairs as they had looped around. Unfortunately, it was near me.

"Come back here, Reed! We aren't finished," ray pushed adam to the lockers. "We've been through this Ray, start finding a more deluxe bully kit," adam shook his head. Oh my days.

Ray gave him a solid punch on his face. "How's that for a starter," he chuckled. He let adam go and he dropped to the floor. Ray was about to leave, but turned around. "Oh and can't forget this," he took something out of adam's shirt pocket. I could see what it was.

Adam started wheezing. Most people were aware of his asthma and he knew how to treat it, but he looked in panic.

Oh.. Ray must've took it. What a horrible dickhead. I rushed to adam.

"Adam, sit up," i instructed him while helping him as well.

"He.. took my.. inhaler," he wheezed out. I rolled my eyes and went to look for Ray. He couldn't be that far.

I see him down the corner. I ran up to him and shove him. He may be bigger but my di-

"Y/l/n, what the hell was that for," he screamed getting up and facing me. "That's what you get for adam and this is what you get for almost killing the poor boy," i yelled. He looked confused then I gave him a sharp punch to the cheek, most likely leaving an imprint. He stumble back, holding his cheek.

"Where's the inhaler," i asked firmly. He quickly took it out of his bag and threw it at me. I was bad at catching anything but somehow it was in my hands.

I rush back to adam and he was still in the same spot, luckily. I kneeled down to him and put the inhaler up to his mouth. I pumped once then twice. I took it out.

"Okay.. breathe in... 1.. 2.. 3. Now breathe out," i guided him to breathe. He seemed more calm now. I held out the inhaler to him and he took it and placed it back in his pocket.

"Thank you so much, how did you know how i did my technique," he asked. "I've seen you done it before in gym," i said. "Well thank you again.. what's your name," he asked. "y/n, and you're the infamous adam reed," i chuckled. "youre the first to be so nice to me, it feels weird," he chuckled. "we'll count me as your body guard," i joked.

"Y/N Y/L/N and Adam Reed to the office. Now."

One of the teachers came to us with Ray in fake tears beside her as her hands were holding his shoulders. What a prick!

"Oh, son of a b-"

"language, mr. reed! Go to the office, both of you. They will deal with you," she shook her head.

When me and Adam got up and i passed our english teacher she stopped me.

"I expected so much better from you y/n. I'm disappointed," she told me. I sighed. Whatever not like she was essential to my life.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹