ꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Brady had invited Walker onto his stream to play fortnite and talk. In the meantime, Y/n was coming over for the night and she heard him talking through the door and tried to stay silent when entering since they were secretly dating until she accidentally makes a noise...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

Requested by @livlaughlovewalker

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Walker's POV:

I was on a call with Brady while we played and he stream. He was showing me his poncho that he had gotten.

"wait.. that's nice," i chuckled. "It's tough, right" he exclaimed. "i know! i like it," i said.

I asked him how surfing was in jersey. he started going on about the waves and weather.

"next time we in cali together, we're going surfing," he told me. I had not answered to the statement since i was completely distracted with the game. "dudeee is this a stream sniper," i asked. "no it's not.. no way," he said. "alright," i said. "do you have stream snipers inside this," i added. "i- i don't think so, but i don't know like i have a lot more people in my chat like so many more not gonna lie," he said. "this is your fault walker," he chuckled. "i know," i joked along. "i'm sorry, it wont happen again. i swear! never... never again," i laughed. "you're forgiven," he said.

"is your stream delayed," i asked. "uh are you in your phone," he said. "yeah," i told him. "yeah there's like a 30 second mobile delay," he told me. "are you serious," i said in disbelief.

"i don't like the auto shot gun, i'm not gonna lie," i said. "it's.. it's like too spammy. you know what i mean," i added. Complete silence. I think he was focus on his game.

"Oh that was nice," i saw from his stream that he got a smooth kill.

———

Your POV:

I was going over to my boyfriend, Walker's, house and i was packing my bag up for the night. It was normal for me and walker to have nights together. Our parents trust us, i think. I mean they were unsure about it the first two times, but eased up to it. It's not their fault we're 14.

I hopped into my mom's car. She was taking me over there cause she wants to do some catching up with Heather, Walker's mom.

The drive was not too long. It was enough for 2 1/2 songs.

———

I rang the doorbell. "I am so excited," i commented. "You were here a week ago," my mom looked at me weird. "so? that was a week ago too long," i said. "you have a problem," she laughed. "i know," i smiled.

I just love spending time with walker, he's so sweet and nice and super good-looking.

The door opened. "Heyy Y/n and Jana," she opened the door wider for the both of us. She had a huge smile plastered on her face. "Hi Mrs. Scobell! How are you," i asked her. "I'm doing wonderful, walker is up in his room playing games," she smiled shaking her head. I smiled and thank her. "Boys," i hear her mumble to my mom.

I made my way up and hear laughter and talking.

"hey! you know you can twerk in the new season," i hear someone say. It sounded like Brady's. "No?" I hear walker say. I waited a bit until i could open the door. I didn't want to knock just yet.

Walker and I have been together for 3 months and still counting, but it was all private. Only my close friends and his close friends including Brady knows. Obviously our families too.

"Show me," i hear walker say. What the world walker. "Yeah imma find out," he chuckled. "show mee," walker said again. I hear faint clicking, probably brady. "wait what.. wait.. wait.. what," there's more clicking and spamming on the mouse. "i don't think this is..."

I opened the door slowly but quietly. I see walker's head turn my way. His furrowed face turn into a happy face when he noticed it was me. I smiled and waved. He signaled me to come sit next to him, but no sounds.

I close the door behind me and make my way to his bed that was behind him. I went up to hug him from behind. He laughed softly. I sat on the end of the bed, getting on my phone.

"What was that laugh about," brady questioned. "nunya," he laughed even more. "ah i see," he said.

———

They've been going on for the next 30 minutes and i was fine by that. We had the whole night together so it's whatever. Plus i think they're about to get off anyways. I tapped on his shoulder. He looked back taking off his headset. I tapped on my wrist two times signaling when they were gonna get off.

"I might get off in a a couple min-"

ACHOO

He looked at me in shock and like he was gonna burst out laughing. I mouthed oops.

"Who was that," brady raised an eyebrow doing a funny face to the camera. "My bad y'all it was me," he said between laughs. Brady started laughing, "no it wasn't. The chat said it was too girly for your voice."

"it was me don't worry," he said. "Wait i see y/h/c, is that y/n," brady questioned. "BRADY," walker gasped. "oh shit i forgot they don't know," brady muttered. "so so sorry," he apologized. Walker looked back at me waiting for an answer on what to do.

I think it was about time so i shrugged. "well i guess chat can meet y/n," walker said with a frown. "why so sad scobell," brady teased. "i was gatekeeping her," walker rolled his eyes and he had turned his camera on a couple seconds ago. He signaled me over.

"Hi chat!"

i waved at the camera. Walker pulled me into a hug and i fell on his lap funny and fell. It created a huge thud. "You guys good up there," i hear his mom faintly say from downstairs. "yeah we are mom," walker shouted. Brady was laughing so hard.

"But yeah this is my girlfriend. Been together since June," walker said in his mic. He handed me his headset and I adjusted the mic. "Hi I'm y/n, been here since an hour ago," i said.

"My boy is growing up," brady pretended to sniffle. "Shut up Brady, you have a big mouth," i joked. "I learned it from your boyfriend," he chuckled. "Hey! you wouldn't have wanted me to say who you were talking to," i threatened.

"AY!"

"we all got secrets to reveal one day," i said.

———

I woke up next to Walker. we had an eventful night. Walker playing fortnite with Brady and me arguing with him the entire time. Brady and I are close and we are always bantering, but we love each other. He's like an older brother in a way.

After Walker had gotten off we talked all night and played roblox.

I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone. I forgot to charge it last night so it was at 12%.

I went onto tiktok and saw 99+ notifs. WHAT?!

I checked them and it was a lot of people tagging me and walker. I mean like a lot of people. I sat up to dig deep on what is happening.

I went onto my fyp and the first thing i see is an edit of walker which i of course liked. But the thing that shocked me was when my face popped up next. It was a transition to me. Oh my gosh. I checked the tag and it had so much edits of me and walker.

Editors probably had a field trip with this one. I didn't expect them to find me so quickly cause i had so many followers and notifications on all my social media. Even my private ones. Fans are crazy.

Walker started shuffling in his bed. I placed my phone down and ruffled up his hair. "Is it morning," he grumbled. "Yes, it is," i softly laughed. I went down and kissed his forehead. He smiled with his eyes closed still. He was adorable.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹