ᴡɪᴘɪɴɢ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Y/n saw a trend and wanted to do it on Walker where she wipes his kisses...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Walker just left to go to the bathroom and i was on tiktok when i came across this trend. It was where the girlfriend wiped off kisses that was given by their boyfriend. I wanted to try it out. I was curious to see how Walker would react.

I hear the door open and Walker came in.

"Can you come play roblox with me," i asked him. "Roblox? Why," he laughed. "Cause i'm bored and you are being boring," i rolled my eyes jokingly. "Fine, what game," he said. "Hmmm... let's play a two player obby game," i said.

———

"DUDE YELLOW I SAID YELLOW," he screamed. "NO YOU SAID GREEN I KNOW YOU DID," I yelled. "ARE YOU GASLIGHTING ME RIGHT NOW," he yelled. "NO IM NOT!"

"I think you're going deaf," he sighs. "I want you to repeat that," i glared at him. "My point," he said.

I tackled him on the ground. He starts screaming.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"STOPP IM SORRYY!"

"NO YOURE NOT."

"IM NOT."

I sat on his back. "This is a great seat," i smiled. "okay okay get off i didn't mean it," he whined. "Say that you said green and i'll think about getting off. Literally beg why i'm just a great non-deaf girlfriend," i said smiling. He sighs.

"You're right. I said green. Not yellow. You're the best girlfriend. Now get off," he monotonously said. I get off of him. He sat up and laughed. "Yeah i hate you," he said. "No you don't," i said. "Yeah i don't," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After he pulled away, i wiped it off quickly. He turned his head at me looking offended. I wanted to laugh, but i pretend he wasn't looking at me.

"I know i didn't just see that," he raised his eyebrows. "Do what," i asked innocently.

He narrowed his eyes and when i went to get on my phone he placed another kiss on me. It caught me off guard, but i wiped it after. He didn't say anything.

We were sitting in quiet.

I looked up and all i see is his body flying at me.

"WAAAAAHHH!!"

I flew back on the ground.

"Why do you keep wiping off my kisses," he shouted. "I'm literally not," i exclaimed. He huffed and gave me a kiss. I wiped it off. "SEE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT," he said in disbelief. "You're crazy? I'm not doing anything," i said trying to hold in my laugh.

I'm feeling bad now.

He scoffed and got off and was about to get up and leave the door. I quickly got up and grabbed his arm.

"Wait! Walk, i'm sorry it was a prank," i told him feeling bad. He glared at me for a second. "This is war," he said. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Okay walker," i laughed before placing a kiss on him.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹