ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ | P.J

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Y/n and Luke are working together and she has to choose sibling or lover...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

requested by @Nyahpapaya1

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

(we're just gonna ignore family tree cause that crap is so confusing to keep up 😔)

(it's a bit sad i can't lie)

——

They say that family is right and that family is first.

And that's what i did.

I wanted to make my brother proud.

I know it was wrong. All wrong, but i can't disappoint.

So when he asked me to join him... I did.

I knew what would happen, I knew the consequences.

I was going to betray everyone.

Including Percy.

———

"PERCY COME HEREEE!"

"NOOO"

I was running through the camp after Percy. He took my journal and i cannot have him going through that.

I eventually caught up to him before he opened it. I jumped on him, tacking him to the ground.

He huffed and tried getting out.

"Give me the book and i'll get off," i firmly said, grabbing the book out of his hands. I got off him and helped him up.

I keep a firm grasp on the book in my hand and he had his arm wrapped around on shoulder.

Percy was telling me all these stories and adventures. I was only half-listening to be honest. He lost me awhile ago. Love him, but i don't have the best attention span.

"Sorry, can you repeat," i laughed. He laughed as well giving me a kiss on the side of my head. "You're

In the middle of him talking, annabeth came over.

"Hey guys, shouldn't you two be getting ready for the game," she asked us. "Game?"

"Capture the flag," she laughed. "it's friday?"

"Come on," she dragged the both of us. "We got to go, i want you both in my team," she said.

"Wait! I have to go to my cabin for a minute," i told her. She looked at me, narrowing her eyes. "Quick," she said. I smiled and ran to my cabin and put my journal down and run back.

I see them getting ready and i went to join them.

The conch blew.

———

Percy was patrolling near the water, like always.

I was wandering around trying to see if anyone was too close to the flag, but no one. I got bored so i was going to go see percy.

I spotted him and i was about to call his name.

"Y/n!"

I turn my head to the side and see luke. "Luke, what's up?"

"I need to talk to you," he said quietly. I kind of expected what he wanted to talk about. I sigh and turn my direction to him now.

He guided me near an end.