ʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ | W.S

ABOUT: Walker takes y/n out to enjoy the rain...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

requested by @lgbtqiash.t
(no bad words here guys)

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

(invisible string is used in here)

The rain was pouring down. Not hard, but not light.

Walker and I were inside my cozy home. Sometimes I cannot stand rain, but the other days i love rain. I love the sound of rain. I love everything n about it. The perfect mood and atmosphere.

"Green was the color of the grass."

Walker was enjoying whatever was on his phone. Probably laughing at memes. I was staring out the window even if i couldn't see the outside much. The droplets on the window was covering majority of the scene. All i can hear is the splatter against the window.

"Where I used to read at Centennial Park."

I look back at walker just to see him already looking at me.

"Wanna come out to the rain with me," he smiles, placing his phone down.

I nod and get up excitedly. He takes my hands as he stands up from the couch.

"I used to think I would meet somebody there."

Best friends play in the rain. That's pretty normal.

He opens the door and guides me outside. He quickly drags me out to the empty road. The only source of light was the street lamp. It was so pretty. I was drenched in water now but so is walker. That makes everything okay.

He takes my hand and spins me around slowly, making me laugh.

Our hands were held together and we were dancing freely in the rain. Not caring how drenched we get or if someone would be watching.

The only thing on my mind was him and the rain.

He pulls me closer and pushes me back, messing around with me. He was guiding me the whole time. I didn't mind. He's happy, and i'm happy. His eyes were so visible in this light.

"Teal was the color of your shirt when you were 16 at the yogurt shop."

I swing his arms side to side with myself moving along with them. He was looking at me, laughing. I don't know if it was at me or whatever, but he doesn't seem mad.

We started jumping up and down, one at a time. We were splashing big puddles beneath us.

"You used to work at to make a little money."

He'll forever be my rain buddy. He knows how i like it and i know how he likes it. No one can replace that.

"Time, curious time."

I pull him against me with my hands wrapped around his neck and spinning us around. If anyone would come by or hear us they would only hear the laughter coming out of us and footsteps.

The rain always made us closer. I could just feel his presence so close to me that I don't want to lose.

"Gave me no compasses, gave me no signs."

He then picked me up quickly and placed me down. He laughed as he started kicking the small water puddles at me.

I gasped and started kicking water back at him. We were just teenagers messing around outside. Just having fun.

I love being around Walker.

"Were there clues I didn't see?"

He walked backwards and started running at me, making me run away.

"WALKER NOOO!"

"YES Y/N/N!!"

"And isn't it just so pretty to think..."

He eventually catches up to me and picks me up from behind making me lift off from the ground. I laugh as I try to wiggle out his grip.

"All along there was some invisible string..."

He spins me around and i was met face to face with him.

He looks down at me and uses both his hands to tuck hair strands behind both my ears.

"May I," he asks, whispering to me.

I didn't say anything, but nod.

"Tying you to me."

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹