ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Walker has a sleepover with his girlfriend that is very coquette...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

requested by @seaw33d-bra1n

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Coquette. That would describe me.

My room. Myself. My clothes. Everything.

Pink and white decor.

pink puffy rugs. White bedsheets and puffy comforters and blankets. Ruffle pillows. Pink mesh drapes over my white curtains. Little chandeliers as my light. Pink and white roses in ceramic vases. Pearls and vintage everywhere. Bows in every corner. Laced trim around my bed.

Oh how I just love being a girl.

My boyfriend, Walker, is coming over tonight to sleepover. I had to bring out a mattress from the guest room and bring it beside my bed.

Can't sleep in the same bed, duh.

———

"Hi, walk!" I greeted him at my front door. It's currently 7PM.

He smiled and came in and hugged me. "I have your bed and things set!

"I have this host energy for tonight, and i want things to go perfectly," I smiled, guiding him to my room.

His eyes widen. "Did you get more stuff for your room. I don't remember half of these decorations," he said touching everything around my room. "I did bought some new stuff and i got a lot of stuff from christmas," i laughed.

"Well, this is your bed for tonight, and my mom is making tacos soon," i smiled widely. "Yum, can't wait," he said.

He went to go sit on the mattress that was filled with about three folded blankets and a pillow.

"I have my midnight snack for the both of us and i have a movie list of what we can watch," i said bringing out a basket that was filled with all sorts of candies and snacks.

Popcorn. Sour Patch. Hot cheetos. Chocolate. Gummy bears. Pringles. Etc.

"I also have some games to play," i smiled pulling games out from behind.

"You're actually so amazing, did you know that," he smiled pulling me in close to him.

"I try," I smiled. "Well, you're already there," he kissed the top of my head gently.

I grab my remote from where I am and turned it on and went on netflix. "Background show, first? Or watch something," i looked up to him. He hummed, thinking. "Background, I want to do something with you," he smiled, looking down at me.

"I got this new crochet kit, that i've been wanting to try! Maybe you can help me," i smiled widely. "Of course, id help," he said straightening up his posture.

I get up excitedly and grab the remote and put on 'Young Sheldon.'

I went to my drawer and pulled out the sealed crochet kit box. I placed it in between me and walker.

"Do you know how to do this, cause i don't," he chucked. "I'll help you, i started watching tutorials on youtube so... hopefully it was helpful," i laughed.

I grabbed the pink yarn and he grabbed a blue one. I give him a hook and everything he needed.

"Okay, so just loop this piece around the other after you tie and continue that pattern," i explained to him while demonstrating.