29|I Love To Shop

Emilia's POV

Emilia's POV

I brushed my hair before throwing my brush in my bag and opening the front door.

The sunlight was too bright so I put on my sunglasses before walking out.

Two of the guards immediately grabbed me.

"You're not allowed to leave until you have reported to us where you are going, ma'am," the first one said.

Santo is one persistant man.

The second one smiled before grabbing my ass and squeezing it. "I'm just making sure we have you locked down properly."

They're pretty bold when Santo is not around.

I rolled my eyes.

I wasn't surprised that something like this would happen. I was waiting. I've seen those looks they give me.

"Ah," I sighed. "I just brushed my hair, now I'm going to mess it up again."

"Excuse me?" the second one asked before I kicked him in the balls with my pointy shoes and punched the other one in his stomach.

They both let go of me as they held themself in pain.

"I may not like to use guns like Santo but I have no problem using my hands," I told them. "Don't ever touch me like that again or else I'll show you all the moves my father taught me."

"Yes, ma'am!" they both shouted in fear.

I pointed to the first one, who didn't try to grab my ass. "You come, you're taking me to the mall."

"Yes, ma'am," he obeyed as he stood up straight.

...

I stared at two Chanel bags. I was having trouble deciding what colour to take. There was a black one with gold designs and a grey one with silver designs.

"Having trouble picking your favorite one?" the saleswoman asked.

"They are both so beautiful," I frowned. "How much is for one of them?"

"That would be ten thousand before tax, miss," she said.

I sighed before handing her my credit card. "I'll take them both."

Her eyes widened and the guard looked up at me.

"What?" I asked.

I needed my mind off of him and maybe buying these bags would make me feel better.

She took my card and read the name.

"Nothing, Mrs. Valentino," she said before taking the card. "I'll get these checked out right away."

When she left, I looked at the guard. He had already secretly reported to Santo about me around four times already.

So much for not caring.