41|Just My Opinion

Emilia's POV

Emilia's POV

"Mmm," I sounded as my back hit the elevator floor as he kissed me.

I trill that I felt as we kissed made me excited.

We were doing something that I've never done before.

It made me anxious to think that there was a possibility of the door opening and someone finding us.

We're married yes, but he is the boss and we were at his workplace.

This was highly inappropriate for the CEO of a company to be doing in his company's elevator.

He put his hands on either side of me as he caged me in.

The height difference between him and I made it easy for him to do so as he leaned down to kiss me.

I love kissing my husband.

I started to unbuckle his belt as he started to unbutton my pants.

"Let's make it quick," I told him as I tried to hurry.

Ding.

Our time was up.

The loud sound caused our lips to automatically disconnect and we rushed to put ourselves back together.

I turned to look at myself in the mirror to see that my hair was all messed up and his suit was untidy.

"Santo," I freaked out as I used my hands to comb through my hair but that didn't help.

The doors opened and Santo's team was already waiting on us.

As we exited the elevator, their eyes widened as they examined us.

Santo ignored their looks.

"Shall we begin?" Santo asked them with a smile before walking into the room.

They all looked at each other before rushing it.

"Did you and Santo just have sex in the elevator?" Dante whispered into my ear.

My eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, no!" I defended myself. "Is that what people are thinking?"

He looked me up and down. "It's either that or a magical tornado was in that elevator."

"We might have gotten a little carried away but we were just kissing," I whispered.

"Ah, you've only been here for less than an hour and I have to clean up rumours about you," he said as he watched me. "I need you and Santo to get out of the honeymoon phase."

I looked down.

I didn't mean to start any rumours about Santo.

He handed me a brush. "Jaz keeps a million of these things everywhere. You're lucky she put on in my bag."