31|Innocent Eyes

Santo's POV

Santo's POV

Never in my life would I have thought that the woman with all the talk was still a virgin.

I have to admit that it makes me hard knowing I'm going to be her first.

I haven't been with a virgin in years and the way she came so easily a minute ago made me want her even more.

I paused before finally pulling off that sexy black dress of hers and taking off her bra. She was beautiful and right now, all of this was mine.

She watched me with innocent eyes as she waited for my next move. I could tell she was scared for this but I didn't care because I was still angry at her.

She acted like a bitch the whole day and then told me that she liked me. How can I go easy on her after all of that?

After I'm done with her, she's going to wish she didn't do all of that.

I took off my pants before harshly kissing her again, making sure I let out all my frustration on her.

The built-up sexual tension I had for her was rushing out all at once and it was killing me. I wanted to have every part of her all at once.

I pinned her hands over her head with one hand before using the other one to squeeze her ass for my pleasure.

I groaned as my cock got harder from that simple touch. The amount of times I wanted to grab her ass and bend her over is better to be unknown.

Every inch of my body was aching for her at this moment. I needed her so badly.

"Ask for it," I told her as I noticed her trying to collide my dick with her pussy.

"Santo, stop playing around," she said as frustration started to build up from the long wait.

I brushed my hard cock against her clit and she let out a small moan as she held her head back.

Emilia is a very headstrong and resilient woman. She hates asking for things so hearing her beg for it will make me lose my shit.

I could feel my wife getting wetter as I continued to tease her. She closed her eyes and started to breathe deeply. I was close to getting her.

I let go of her ass before squeezing her breasts, making sure I rub my thumb against her already hard nipples.

She opened her mouth as pleasure overwhelmed her. "Ah," she moaned.

"Just ask and I can help you," I said as I rubbed myself against her harder.

I too felt impatient as I was ready to ram myself into her, however, I had to get back at her for today.

She tries so hard to prove points but always fails miserably. "Beg for it and I'll give it to you."

I needed her to stop being so headstrong all the time and ask me for something.