2.

People tends to forget people that seems to be unimportant, but remembers solely the one who is important, even if they can't remember.

She entered her campus room, and searched frantically for some clue, why her hands burned all of a sudden, in the middle of her short lived but genuine happiness. She finally let that question go, as she accepted it as her hallucination, that may have occurred due to her memory loss. But she felt different. Unlike every other Hallucinations she faced before, this was different in a lots of unknowing way.

She could feel something or someone, making her aware of the surrounding she was in. A chill ran down her spine, unmasking gooseflesh on her delicate brown skin. Her body shivered in somewhat uncomfortableness, that oddly felt comfortable to her. Aaron. This has to be his doing. She came to a conclusion that she wasn't even sure of.

She sighed, as she looked out at the window to find the celebration had ended. Although most of them were being out enjoying, she couldn't bring herself to enjoy outside. She was too preoccupied by her own emotions, ans feelings to even enjoy with the freedoms of those people she called her friends.

But before she could freshen up herself, Montague, the male robot of her mother's chamber entered, capturing her attention. "My Woman called you this instant in her office", he said in his inhuman intonation voice, that became too abnormal for her ears. She nods, as Montague left her alone with her thoughts.

She sighed, as she followed Montague to her mother's office, mentally bracing herself with all sorts of accusations her mother was going to throw at her. She sighed, as the purple door opened soundlessly in front of her, making her aware that she was invited in her mother's office. She entered in the dark room, dimly lighted by her Mother's Azura Power.

As if sensing her daughter's presence, Scarlet came from behind the shadows exposing her scarlet hair, and foxy eyes, with a malicious smile on her face. "Hope you have bathed, today?"

"I was going to clean myself up, just when Montague came to call me", She replied with honesty, bowing her heads down.

Scarlet sighed dissapointedly, and Angelina couldn't help but gulp down a lump from her throat. Atleast she didn't accused me. She stood straight, but still keeping her heads down, in rather fear than respect. "You are being summoned by Dark Wrath"

Those seven words were enough to make her nauseous and immovable. Her eyes widened in the horror of what exactly her mother reported her. She was being summoned by the Dark Wrath. The Dark Wrath summoned me, Now! She repeated this words, as she felt the need of vomiting.

She took a deep breath to steady herself, as denial clouded her mind with all sorts of possibilities that can go wrong in so many ways. Dark Wrath is bad news. So fucking bad news, Tessie's earlier words came rushing to her, as she realised she is not only fucked up due to her memories, but also because she was summoned by the most dangerous man, atleast danger to her own scientific.

"At the Bore House", her mother mother added.

She managed to nod to her mother in reply, as she rushed out of the room, as a her vision blurred due to the tears welding in her eyes. She was scared, as much as she was thrilled. But unable to distinguish betweent the two emotions she felt suffocated inside her own mind and heart.

The campus door opened soundlessly like usual, but everyone was back by the time she entered. Sensei looked at Angelina, giving her a warm smile before dozing off. Tessie and Adams were still missing, and Aaron... She shook her head. She couldn't let another worry consume the worry she is facing now. Aaron atleast was harmless, and she was sure, but Dark Wrath? The way everyone is terrified by his name, she couldn't even bring herself to think what he would do to her.