5.

You win you live, you lose you die. Its the only strategy for survival here.

Walking through the deserted beach alone, she couldn't help but worry about her friends who were attacking on Grindelwald I. After deciding to not attend the classes, she went directly to the beach side, where she always stays no matter what the situation is. Her mind produced her with numerous possibilities of what could go wrong in the war. Her stomach turned knots at the thought if losing someone so close to her like Tessie or Aaron. Even Adams and Sensei. Or maybe even Rebecca or Hannes.

After her father's demise, she had always seen Hannes as her father figure whom she could rely on if things doesn't go right on her side. She couldn't remember anything, but atleast she knew Adams since she was just a child. She remembered the way Adams hugged her so brotherly and dearly during her father's funeral. Although her memories are lost with Aaron or Rebecca or Sensei or even Tessie. And maybe even Thomas.

She knew he was strong, he was invincible and he is incredibly powerful. But what if there was a small mistake on his part, and he dies? What if he doesn't come tonight to meet her. It wasn't her concerns but this thought made her nervous more than anything. She shook her head to clear her mind off about worrying about someone as lethal as Thomas. But as if she has control over her mind and heart.

She sighed checking the timing. Its almost 4 hours since they left for war and it was almost sunset now. They must be returning by now, either with blood on theur hands or with the bodies of each other. Either way they will be returning. Befire she could drift her mind to something, her sensor popped up with a message from her mother. I need to see you urgently.

She leapt up from her position, as she thought that her mother will probably question her about the authenticity of the information or she would tell her about another demise of her close one. She took a sharp breath, and sprinted towards the Ministry without even turning to see the beach, which was crashing hard waves on its shores.

Standing near the door to her Mother's cabin, Angelina shivered as she thought of the questions her mother would ask her, and what kind of answers she would be expecting. She took a deep breath, as she stepped on to the sensor of her mother's door. Seconds later a robotic voice appeared in the silent corridor, permitting her to enter, through the door.

As she entered, the first thing she saw, was her mother sitting in her chair in armoured clothes, with two of her bodyguards, looking intently at Angelina. She got confused, as she realised that she wasn't called upon for interrogation, she was called upon for something suspicious that she herself couldn't fathom.

"I am impressed by you, my Lina", her mother broke the silence, as Angelina looked at her mother, confusedly widening her doe eyes.

"Uhm..?" She asked awkwardly, as she fidgeted the tab in her hands.

"We got a upper head today in the war, successfully taking the Trost district. Dark Wrath joined us, because of your cooperation with him", she said, as she stood up from her seat, and walked towards, looking at her confused expression. "I know this information was meant to be surprise, no need to act innocent anymore"

It took Angelina a moment to realise, that they have conquered the Trost District of Grindelwald I, because of Dark Wrath and the lie he told about her. She coughed away her confused expression, as she smiled and said, "He asked me not to tell you"

"I know that", her mother said tapping her shoulders. "You are dismissed, and do not forget to meet him today also", she said in a serious tone with a hint of victorious and genuine smile on her face, as she walked out of the cabin, with her two bodyguards, following her. Her mother is never happy. Either she won or she achieved something miraculous.