Memories VIII

Angelina's POV

Is asking for some rest too much to ask for? Like I am now a complete mess, and Thomas is not even asking me to stop. And today after that morning incident, he didn't even looked at me. For this entire training, his eyes were cast towards his phone, which is strangely irritating me. I make an audible huff to earn his attention but to no avail. What's wrong with him?

After quite sometimes of immense sit ups, he finally decides to speak. "Enough. Have some water, we will be training for fight", he orders, his eyes never meeting mine. I nod in response, sighing in relief but this strange feeling is now overwhelming my senses. I drink the water which was strangely placed too far away from me to actually have energy to get there. And all this while, Thomas's eyes were strained at his phone in a strangely uncomfortable way.

"I am ready", I decided to call hell upon myself by announcing this, and Thomas's eyes snapped towards me within a moment, however he smirks, and I realised today's session gonna be the end of me. He lazily strolls towards me, and pauses exactly one inch away from me.

His smirk widens, as he flickers his hands, and within a moment a magnificent wardrobe full of different kind of weapons appears. The sight is as magnificent as much as dangerous it is. I stare awed at the view, on front of me, well Magic is indeed beautiful! "Choose your weapon, Ellie", Thomas's deep voice echoed in the surrounding, breaking the trance I was in. I gulp staring at him, as I take in his words.

Choosing Weapon? I stroll towards the wardrobe, my eyes roaming from the sharpest of the swords to the most magnificent archery one has ever seen. From the smallest of the daggers to the most murderous Axes. What should I choose? Their beauties will rot in my hands, because they are made to kill, to injure. I can't kill, well I can hardly injure someone. "Remember, the weapon you will choose will be your lifeline, your priority, your identity and your existence. Your weapon will define you, and under no circumstance you can abandon them, or else they will abandon you", Thomas said from behind me, so coldly that half of it sounded forced, but this time I heard the emotions in them. The emotion which portrays pride, love and enthusiasm for these weapons.

It was as if he is talking about his one and only passion.

I sigh, as I turn to face him. "What should I choose?", I ask awkwardly bowing my head in shame. I am asking the question to the person to whom these weapons are everything, and here I am not able to choose the weapon that can atleast injure someone. Thomas stared at me weirdly, as he closes the distance between us.

"Choose the weapon, where you can feel your strength. Touch them, and feel your strength, Ellie.". I close my eyes, allowing his voice to soothe me. At first I touch the swords, "Feel your Power", Thomas says, and I try to feel it, and there it was. The power, in my spine, in my body, in my hands and in my head. But not in my emotions. I allow my hands to drag down towards the bow, and nothing so much of magical feelings happened. "Feel the strength". Then I drag my hands more downwards, untill it fell on the daggers. And there it was. "Feel the incantation"

The blasting of emotions inside me, the excessive powers burning my hands, the chill running down my spine, the pain in my head and the feel of being the strongest.

I am the power, the strength, the infinity and the limitless void.

I am the Azura, this world will fear.

I am the woman with the storm.

I am Angelina Valkyrie Everhart.

And within a moment, I find myself hanging in the air, the face of the Devils at the roof the building opened wide enough, as blasting Azurian incantation swallowed me completely. But no, it wasn't blue like I saw in my house. It is different.