6.

Powers without its owner is restored, but a owner without its power is an outcast and a loser.

The sound of waves always soothed her mind no matter how much stressed and confused the situation was. But this time it wasn't helping. Thomas's words echoed in her mind in every breathe she took for the past 1 hour.  She didn't understand his words, nor she tried. But her heart did, so did her inner conscience which went upright the moment those words sinked into her soul. In her entyre lifetime, she couldn't help but be surprised that her inner conscience grew because of a letgal enemy and a spy. Dark Wrath. Thomas.

It was already too late, as she decided to head back to the campus. As eerie and lifeless the campus felt, she loved the loneliness of this Ministry at night time. Her hands burned, and this time it was both of her hands that threatened her. "Fuck!", she hissed in pain, as she quietly yet steadily went towards the infirmary for some ice. No healers were there, and the soldiers were fast asleep. She was relieved to no be questioned by anyone. Just as she oit her hands in the tub of ice, she heard foot steps around the corner. "Shit", she muttered to herself, as she squirmed into the nearest dark corners keeping her hands in the ice, to protect her presence from seeing.

From the blurred view of the ouside, she was sure it was her mother and Hannes. She suddenly became interested in their gossips, which she knew was confidential, as no one would discuss something in the dead of a night that too in an abandoned infirmary.

"Her brain supplied with no information"
"Maybe, there is no information to her as well?"
"We cannot trust her mind completely, can we?"
"Its Angelina we are talking about, though she can't be trusted, but she can be used because of her loyalty to you and our Ministry"
"I want you to do something for me, Hannes"
"Your wish, My Woman!"
"Keep an eye on Angelina, I think she is hiding something, if she remembers, anything I should be the first one to know"
"Certainly, My Woman! I have been doing memory plugging while she had been sleeping and nothing came so far"
"You are dismissed"

Her eyes grew widened at the conversation she just heard. She had been undergoing memory plugging, without her consent, they have been assaulting her memory knowingly. Her vision blurred with tears, as the epic realisation hit her. She knew a part of her memory was missing, and that part of her memory is important for her mother, but why is that only that part of her memory is missing? She couldn't find the answer. She can't let Hannes know, that she remembered a voice from her memory. She can't, and she knew that.

She can't let anyone to know anything about the things she remembered. Those words from Thomas's actually held her right up, but she didn't knew how to handle everything. But in no way, she would be allowing someone else to read those memories that was meant for her. And through Thomas's words, she knew whatever her memories are, it is her duty to protect it and hers to find. No intermediates should be concerned.

The burning sensation in her hands eased, but the growing feeling of uncomfortableness and insecurity inside the campus, the same campus which had been assaulting her weak points, made her nauseous, and suffocated. How can she ever sleep properly if she is threatened even in the most peacefull hours if a person's life?

She moved her hands out of the ice bucket, as she made her way back to her campus room. Everyone was fast asleep, and the dead silence of the night which was used to give her peace now gave her gooseflesh. It was in this silence, that the only man she ever respected as her father figure tried to assault her memories, which indeed was the most weakest point of her life.

The morning sun blazed through her windows, and thats when she realised she hadn't slept for the entire night. The birds flew across the sky, flapping its wings in the marvelous freedom they had. She was awake the enture night, but now she became aroused, and awared of the new day that dawned. It was one of her classmates room that opened at first, who didn't even acknowledged her mere presence making his way towards the breakfast parlour.