Memories V

Angelina's POV

The evening went away smoothly, although in the late afternoon I saw Thomas who was busy licking the face of a new girl, her voice was different. So I guessed he brought a new minion. Maybe he is a playboy. A red flag. Toxic. Why do I even care? I sigh, wandering in the room that is labelled as mine. Although I am starting to like this place. Fuck. Stockholm Syndrome? Literally?

Only a very mental person will actually love him. I think, rolling my eyes, staring at the sea, its susurration calming my nerves. There was a knock on the door, as I shouted my approval. I didn't bother to look at the person entering, as I am already pissed at Thomas's ignorant attitude. Why the fuck do I even care!?

"Guess, who is in dreamland", Jullie's dulcet voice echoed in the silence room, as I sign. She is only the most trustable woman here.

I stare at her pouting, which she mimicried. "Just wondering, how it is like to be here", I say.

"Oh! Its awesome", she chirped in reply, entangling my hands with her, draging me outside of my room. I squirmed, and that made her pause.

"Where are we going?", I ask feeling confused.

She winks at me, this bitch, and continues dragging me, untill I realised that we are moving out of the whole house. We are going towards the beach. My heart slammed hard against my chest, feeling a little too excited and overwhelmed. The scene was beautiful. Sky full of stars shinning bright like twinkling diamonds, the sea waves illuminating the moon rays, giving it an ethereal look. I awed at the scenery in front of me. From Cwellan beach had never been this beautiful.

"Why did you being me here? After all I am slave of your brother", I say sitting in the sand, allowing cold water to tickle my feet.

She sits beside me, extending her legs like me, allowing the water to wash through both of our legs. "As far as I remember, you once undid Zack's length for calling you a sex slave, threatened my dear cousin's life for calling you a slut, and later you slapped my brother's hands for treating you like a slave. You see, I don't want those things to be repeated, so better you to be treated as one of us", she replies, and all I could do is chuckle at her comments. She is right to be honest.

"But why did you bring me here?", I ask repeating my previous question which she hasn't answered.

"Because, I don't think you will be able to walk from tomorrow", she winks at my direction, and a sudden confusion grew in the pit of my stomach.

"Huh?", I glance questioningly at her.

"Oh! Do not get me wrong. Nobody's is touching you without your permission. I am talking about something else", she says, laughing. Such a mesmerizing laughter she has. So genuine and so happy.

"What?", I ask.

"Oh! You will get to know", she says, dropping her head on my shoulders, as we both fell into comfortable silence. Even though I am filled with questions, I decided to go against asking her. Either way I will get to know tomorrow.

The night passed away quite quickly than I expected, and I didn't even get a blink of sleep through the entire night. Nervous about the things that will he happening today kept me awake the entire night. And soon I could see the golden rays of the sun, peeping through my window. Fuck. The time run fast when I don't want it to.

I roll myself down my bed leisurely walking into the washroom to freshen up myself. I am already tired and exhausted, yet my adrenaline made me stronger. I have to know what is going to happen to me. The cold water is extremely soothing, calming my overwhelming nerves too.