9.

Just because someone is weak doesn't mean that someone can never be strong. A strong is always made from the weak.

She never slept that night, maybe it was the fear that left her awakened the whole night or maybe it was Thomas. His words, his voice, he way of handling her emotional outburst, his eyes, his demeanour, his silky black hair, and his gorgeous face. Most importantly his nickname. She reacted too much yesterday, maybe it was because of her emotional state, or maybe because she finally trusted someone enough to show her weak side. Among all the things Thomas said yesterday, he never, for once judged her charecter.

But he is in love with someone, someone who isn't her. Someone who is here with her, but not her. A gust of jealousy flooded in her veins, making her heart clench and stomach twist. She was half assured that the man in her memories was not Thomas, but the rest half part, she wasn't sure, neither she would try to be assured of that. There is no way, Thomas's lost love is her. He would never choose someone so weak and pathetic like her. She sighed, as she relaxed herself in the room, but not enough to casually fall asleep.

Thats when she heard some footprints in the dead silence of dawn. She suddenly became aware of her surroundings, alerting her ears to fill it with the happenings outside the room. There was a muffled voice of a female and a male. In an instant, she thought it was Aaron and Rebecca. But that thought was destroyed when she heard Tessie's voice and Adams'.

"Why was she standing like there was someone?", she was sure it was Adams. That voice was too familiar to ignore.

"Do you think she is secretly meeting someone?", it was Tessie, and Angelina audibly gulped in her room, as she realised in which way they were taking this conversation. She couldn't hear anymore, but her inside cracked as she realised what they were talking about.

They were stalking her, and maybe Thomas sensed it. So he disappeared without any goodbye or even a word. This cannot he Scarlet's doing as she herself is involved in this secret meeting. Maybe it was Hannes'. He didn't knew she was meeting Thomas for secret information. He could have asked Tessie to stalk her in order to find out what she was hiding.

She is not safe anywhere, not even in the beach which she thought to be her only salvation. Suddenly a voice out of no where came to her ears.

"You mended yourself, right?"

The deep, dark voice, affecting her senses, it had to be Thomas. And indeed it was. She saw the small crystal blue ball that she was given to her days ago, suddenly glowimg and voicing Thomas. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Cab she talk back or its just one way. Her thoughts were however answered by the ball itself.

"You know, you can reply back. You just have to press the blue button"

Angelina psyched up and went to press the button in order to reply. Her insides were filled with thrill as she realised, they can even talk when they are not around each other. That simple realisation filled her with joy and exhilaration.

"Yep. Done and dusted", she replied smiling like a child who found a very enthusiastic thing to be joyous about.

"Good Girl", he replied and a beeping sound occured marking that the connection ended from the other side. Angelina sighed, as she muttered curses to herself.

Handsome. Grumpy. Fucking. Asshole.

She reconfirmed herself, that Thomas already loves someone, and that she already had someone in the last who may or maynot be Thomas. MAYNOT BE. She sighed as she realised it was already morning, another day pf seeing her own Ministry's armies dead because of Dark Wrath. Not Thomas. She disbelieved that Dark Wrath is Thomas. No way the person who beeped her a moment ago, controlled her breakdown few hours ago, listened to her orders obediently, is the same person who is going to kill her armies in the most rupturous way.