7.

Love is the most dangerous and the deadliest power a person can have. You can forget your name, but not the emotions that you felt.

She woke up to the sound of someone knocking at her scoop. She sat, as her head throbbed from the pain, but eventually opened the door, looking tiredly at the person outside. With a clear look, atter rubbing her eyes, she found it was none other than Hannes.

"You are called by The Woman!" He said, as Angelina came out of her scoop.

"Huh?" She asked utterly confused.

"You should go there and see" was all he said before he went away, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Sighed as she changed into new sets of comfy wears, before heading towards her mother's cabin. She thought maybe she called her for some urgency, but a large doubted that maybe she was called because she forgot to give her information and ordered to read newspapers. She dreaded at the thought of punishment her mother would give her.

She stood near the door of her mother's cabin waiting for the permission to enter, when all of a sudden the door opened and Scarlet with her armoured on, stood in from of her with a very determined look on her face. Angelina guloed down a lump from her throat as she stood there looking at her.

"Follow me" was Scarlet said, as she ushered Angelina down the hall, twoards the basement. Angelina's eyes grew wide as she realised what her mother wants to dot with her. She was being punished. But why? Was the question she couldn't find answers to.

She paused in front of the large mirror hall, with a broken stage in the middle, two faces of dark creatures staring at her from the top. It was called the called The Room of Cats. "Mother.." she started but trailed off, as she realised she was being pushed to the centre of the broken stage.

All of a sudden with loud thundering sound, the two devil's faces split open, as Angelina stared at them with fear and despair. A huge ball of blue colour appeared in the space made by those heads, glowing like a sun, almost white. She looked back at her Mother and saw her smirking.

"Answer the questions I am gonna ask you" she said, as she sat on a wooden chair, staring deeply at her, as she continued, "You remembered something, didn't you?"

Angelina couldn't answer these questions. She only stood facing downwards, because she herself was confused with everything happening recently with her. Her unanswered questions was answered when she gulped down a lump from her throat. Maybe she was summoned because there were a lots of casualties on theur side. Maybe her mother thinks that she is betraying them. A traitor daughter.

"Why didn't you tell me that Thomas will join our enemy forced?", as expected question from her mother.

"He told me today in the morning, and I came back running to tell you, but all of you were gone. I tried to tell you", she explained with utter honesty, hoping her mother would believe her enough to let her go.

"Then why isn't the little brain if yours aren't allowing, memory plugging?", Scarlet asked, smirking at Angelina's expression.

This time she looked up. She knew they were doing Memory Plugging on her, but what she didn't knew,  why her brain was protesting. Something inside her told her, that it is her natural ability, but she denied it. She couldn't answer, and just looked down. Because in her thousands of thoughts she wasn't prepared for this answer.

"Well then, it must be done in my way", and then with just a flicker of her hands, a huge blue light came flashing from the above, exactly from the middle of the blue ball. The intensity increased, as her mother, Scarlet smirked.