Memories VI

Angelina's POV

"Maybe I should drink some water", I suggests. The new day new me plan fucked up the moment I woke up and saw I was already late. My whole body ached when I dragged myself to freshen up, but now here, this people, doesn't seem to notice my ache or pain. They are just inhuman. So much. Now I am a mess again, and as there is no water in my line of sight, I don't know what should I do? Die? Or just being left to die?

"No", is Thomas's reply, who sat in the chair like a king he is, ordering around, and still not showing a bit of sympathy at my condition. This inhuman piece of drunkard shit! I huff in annyoance, as I take the position of sit ups, even though my body is on the verge of breaking down. There is no one in this room, except for me, Thomas and Brandon who is busy on his phone call for the past 2 hours.

Suddenly there was a sound of clamping of boots, and although I want to smack that person's head, I controlled myself from doing so, as I see Shirley enter and make herself comfortable dangerously close towards Thomas, whose eyes however never left my fucked up condition. "Why is she trained alone, Envison?", Shirley's annoying high pitched voice enoched in the surrounding, earning everyone of our attention.

"Did I ask you to stop?", Thomas questions me, and I realise that I stopped doing push-ups, as my attention was completely on her words. I shake my head gently, before starting doing the push-ups. Shirley clears her throat, and I dare not pause wanting the answer to her question from Thomas's mouth. "If you understood, you wouldn't have asked", he replies, and I mentally smirk. Oh, how I love his savage side to others!

"I am going out, Tom", Brandon suddenly interrupts, and hurried out the room urgently. Thomas's eyes never left my side, since he started to supervise me for the past 2 hours. Under normal conditions I would have blushed, but not now. I am now in a terrible condition, a condition where I don't want him to stare at me that intently.

"Envison, you should leave Mason with her. You can actually be with me, in our practice, you know", Shirley says slowly moving towards his face. Shit! A fucking romance will be starting in front of my fucked up condition. A strange feeling overwhelmed me, which I skillfully ignored. Maybe Thomas will never-

"Out", he commands, and my entire insides broke into several pieces as a strange blush creeps up my face. Maybe he actually likes her too much, I was wrong. I start to pull myself up from that pained position, but paused when I hear him say, "Who the hell is asking you to pause, Ellie?", annoyance filters his voice, and my eyes snap towards him. What? I blink twice in suprise, and it was after a moment of silence I realise, he asked Shirley to move out.

Her face became too red in embarrassment that I myself feel second hand embarrassed. Shirley with great effort, pushed herself off from Thomas's side and made her way outside, not before giving me a death stare. Fuck you! "You know, you can actually put Mason in your place. You can go or-"

"You are in no position to advice me, Ellie", he says cutting me off. "Now stand up, I am gonna train you for fight", he says casually but my heart came nearly out of my chest.

"What? Fighting?", I ask in utter disbelief, "I don't-"

"If you can cut off someone's dick, and not flinch seeing the amount of blood, Ellie, then fighting is already in your veins and your blood. It just need to come out", he says in a whispering voice as he stands up himself, and opened in his coat. That is the most sexy thing a man can do. Well he can do. His fatless stomach and the muscled front of his chest is now clearly visible through the white shirt he is wearing. Don't get distracted.

His words however, gently soothed my overwhelmed guts. He is the first person to ever recognise me as a fighter, and not as a meer weakling. My heart pounded with pride from his words, and a strange confidence gets accumulated in my entire self. I narrow my vision at Thomas's, who stood causally not taking any stance unlike me. And within a moment his hands came flying towards me, catching me offgaurd, as I stumble backwards to prevent that punch to strike me. Damn he is fast.