4.

You know are different when you fear the cowards and show bravery to the strongest.

The waves crashed in the nearest stone on the sea, as few drops of water splashed on the angelic face of Angelina. She loved that feeling of water on her skin, the feeling of something liquid on her face other than her tears. She smiled as the words from the earlier came back to her, where she was called a special species. She of course couldn't remember who said that, but all she knew was the person was very close to her.

"Fuck my memories", She muttered entirely to herself, before making her way towards the Bore house, where she was supposed to meet Dark Wrath, Thomas.

The place was unusually warm, unlike the other day. The stale smell still lingered but this time it wasn't eerie, rather homey. It was like visiting here with her father all over again. Grief washed over her, at the thought of her father, but she kept her emotions aside, as she readied herself for Thomas.

"Are you again gonna get suffocated? If so tell me early, I will come back later", Angelina was startled by the second voice that came to her ears out of no where. That deep, dark voice was enough prove that it was none other than Thomas. She mentally slapped herself, as she realised she could memorise voices but not actual memories.

She turned around to face a bored looking Thomas, who stood at the entrance door leaning with one hand in his pocket. His posture was enough to send gooseflesh on her skin, but she ignored her hormones as flawlessly as possible. He was wearing armoured clothes, and his hair was completely a mess, as Angelina got a sudden urge to just mess with his silky messy hair. He was indeed looking undeniably hot, and his stare was enough to make Angelina blush.

But as much as she was aware of the surroundings, she composed herself, "I wasn't suffocated, yesterday. And... No. You can stay here", she said slightly embarrassed by her previous encounter. "And", she paused as Thomas raised an eyebrow at her to continue. "Please don't ever ghost me like this. This place is eerie enough already"

Thomas rolled his eyes, and Angelina couldn't help but question his ability to even smile for a bit. Now it was her time to roll eyes mentally to herself. "So are you saying, you are scared of me?", Thomas asked with a stupid smirk on his face and Angelina could swore that she heard a victorious attitude in his question.

"Do I look like you scared me?", Angelina retorted back, crossing her arms across her chest, daring him to reply. Thomas, on the other hand, didn't reply. Rather he stared at her with a hint of mischief in his eyes, that Angelina couldn't even imagine im her entire lifetime. But she could also see a hint of loneliness and lack of something, that she couldn't fathom.

Her ability to read eyes, questioned herself of her observatory skills, to which she shook her head to get rid of these thoughts. "Thats not what your Ministry thinks. I swear, I saw one of them begging me to spare his head", Thomas replied after an eternity of silence. Or just maybe she thought it was an eternity.

She was taken aback by his sudden confession. One of her scientific members were begging him to not cut his head? A shiver ran down her spine, not because of the danger this man could pose, but the situation in the actual war, her so called friends are going to go. She sighed, "I am not like one of them", she paused, raising an eyebrow, "And I guess, I am standing in front of you, daring you to answer my questions and cutting you in the middle of your talking, its enough prove that I am not like them"

"You are a confident little creature, aren't you?", Thomas asked, almost smiling, as he fully entered the room, closing the door behind.

Angelina took a deep breath, to hold her composure, as she turned her back at him. Thats when a question struck her, which can atleast clear a point one percent of confusion. "Do you even know my name?", she asked plopping herself in the window slab facing the sea.