Chapter two ❄️Ingredients and Tears❄️

🎀Present day (about two years after chapter one)🎀

"Y/n I got the stuff you asked me to-" I hear Walker start to say.

"Uh..y/n you here..?" He says with a bit on concern. I feel a little bad I'm not responding, but I can't let him know I've been crying. Because that's just embarrassing. It's not that I don't trust him I really do, but I also have a fat crush on him. Luckily for me, he's oblivious to this. Still, I don't want him to see me crying. 

"Y/n? I know you have to be here somewhere. Is everything alright? Did I do something wrong?" He calls again. No, he didn't do anything wrong. The doctors did. They told me my mom was going to be recovering just fine. But after two years, her body has just been getting weaker. They've just told me she's not going to recover. Ever. She'll be stuck in bed for a few months, then she'll pass away.

I'm curled up in the back of the bakery, my green apron stained by white flour tossed to the side. I'm wearing a white top, black leggings and sandals. I sniff as I try to pull myself together. Walker comes into the back room. "Oh, y/n..I'm sorry for coming in." He sets down the ingredients I asked him to grab before our hangout. "I know you probably want to be alone but I-" 

"It's okay Walker. I'm okay. See?" I force a smile to try and mollify him. He looks concerned still but brushes it off. "Hey, where's Marie? She normally comes in after school with you."

"Oh, she's at one of her friends house. They're having a sleepover. New tradition or something of  Friday sleepovers." He laughs at his and responds "Alright."

🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖Chapter Break🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖

We listen to music while we bake. He's gotten quite good at making cookies with me. "So, there's  this thing I've been meaning to tell you for a few days..." He starts

"Ooo! What is it? New pet? New friend? New movie? New series?!" I ask in excitement. He chuckles and looks at me with this look he's been doing for awhile, a look I'm not sure if I hate or love. He looks at me like the best thing in the world. The love of this life. His reason for existing. It kind of hurts, he doesn't even know he's doing it either. 

"So, now that my series is finished filming for now...I'm going back to normal school." He says, he looks at me tentatively, not knowing how I'll respond.

"EEK! REALLY?!" I exclaim. "THE SAME ONE AS ME? LIKE YOU'LL BE AT MY SCHOOL?!"

"Yeah! Yeah, yeah yeah! I will! They'll even be putting me in your classes so I know someone." He grins at me with those ocean blue eyes.

I engulf him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands don't go around my chest though, he hold my waist. I swear my heart stopped beating and real butterflies were in my stomach. "Gosh, I'm so glad you're excited. I was nervous you wouldn't be." He says.

❤️ The end! ❤️

Hope you guys enjoy the twist! Btw in this it's winter break for their school. (You guys live in California so it's still warm that's why he could walk over and you're in sandals! :) )