out! You mean make out?

I check my phone as we walk down the hallway. 7:30am, damn those clocks were OFF. I have a message from one of the directors: 'hey y/n, we don't need you until later today as we just need the trio for a bit. sorry for the late notice! Please arrive around 10:00 :). Thank you! Rest up.'

I slow down and Walkers hand places itself on my lower back to guide me down the hall. Not gonna lie that feels very nice.

But text wise, Okay? "Guys, they say I don't need to be there until 10:00." I tell Walker and Aryan.

Walker takes my phone to read the text but keeps me close, I think he feels guilty about Momona. "Oh" he says.

"That's okay y/n! I'm sure they just want to avoid over working you." Aryan says. (Y'all tell me why I typed Grover 😿)

" tell the driver to wait a minute pleaseeee! I gotta grab something and it can double with walking y/n back." Walker says 

"Okay, see ya man." Aryan says while getting in the elevator.

Walker grabs my hand and sped walks down the hallway. Uses his keycard to open MY door and pulls me in the room. 

"Here. You'll get cold in your room alone." He gives me a hoodie of his. It's black with a Batman symbol on it. And this thing smells more like Walker than Walker does. Damn, I might have to just keep this thing.

Then I realize what just happened. I blush "oh, thank you Walker." I look at the ground for a second.

He see him look towards the door. "Fuck it." He mumbles then two hands are on the sides of my face and we're kissing.

I push his face away. I gasp air in. "You have to get to your car..." I take another breath of air. "Aryan isn't gonna be able to make them wait." I say

"It's been literally a minute, I don't care. He can make them wait for another." He responds. Not in an entitled way, but more like he needs something.

He kisses me again. I guess we haven't been together much since we came here. Well, alone I mean. Where we can kiss and talk and hold hands whenever we wanna.

Damn, I just MUST say he is a GOOD kisser.

Then we hear an annoyed sigh. It's not a boys voice though. We stop kissing, oops guess we didn't close the door. We turn to see who it is,

It's Momona.