🎀Love?🎀 (GETS A LITTLE ANGSTY 💀)

Ever since school has started, Walker and I have been hanging out more. 

Normally we'd hangout for a few hours at the bakery or at each others houses, but recently? We'd spend the entire day together, walk to school, sit together at lunch, walk home, go to the bakery, hangout, everything. 

Every second of the day that we got to be near eachother for, we would. Before I thought I had just a crush but now I think I'm falling in love with him...

 "y/n? Helloooo?" Walker says while waving a hand infront of my eyes. "Hm? Oh I'm really sorry." I respond with.

"It's okay! Don't worry about it." He says. "Why do you always do that anyways?"

"Do what?" I respond, but I know damn well what he means. I stair at the ground.

"Say sorry so much." He says

"uh..I dunno, sorry" I say trying to make him take a hint.

"y/n." He says again and uses his finger to lift my chin up so I'll look at him.

"Uhm yeah..?" I say. I must look really upset because he moves his hand.

"You know, nevermind. It's alright." He says "moving on!" He changes the subject.                      "You think the kids at school are liking me?" He asks

"Oh yeah, one hundred percent!" I say "They literally all love you. The boys think you're hilarious, and all of the girls wish you were dating them." 

"Really? I mean I knew girls liked me but not that many..." he thinks about this for a second.

"Of course they do Walker. They'd be stupid not to." I mumble while I flop down on his bed.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He says confused while flopping down next to me, turning on the tv, and opening up Netflix. Did I mention he's kind of rich? Child acting gets you a big bed and a tv in your room I guess.

"You're nice, you're funny, you can light up the entire room with one smile. Do I need to keep going? Because I can." I respond with.

"No, I got your point. Thank you." He mumbles while grabbing a blanket. "I put the big blanket in the washer earlier, sorry. Is this one okay to share?" He asks.

"Yes, duh!" I say. He scoots closer, and pulls it up over our bodies and starts the movie he picked.

I start to feel tired and before I know it I'm asleep. I feel Walker move around at one point, but for the rest of the time I'm sound asleep. When I wake up the movies off but cable is still on. It's SpongeBob that's playing. The window tells me it's dark outside. 

When I start waking up more I realize something is different than when I went to sleep. That's when I realized what Walker did when he moved.

He wrapped his arm around me.

The end for now!

More chapters soon! :)