🩹What?!🩹

❤️Walker POV❤️

I wake up at 6:00 am. Sad and alone without my y/n. At least I get to see her on our flight today! That leaves at 12:00, and she'll be up at 8:00 so I'll pop over at 8:30.

I check my phone. Damnit it's dead. Oh well. I turn on the TV and rot there watching South Park for two hours. Y/n thinks this is the funniest and outrageous shit on planet earth.

I switch to regular cable to watch while I get ready. It's the news.

"Todays top story: Momona pregnant-" I whip my head to the tv, damn she moved on fast.

"With the baby daddy being no other than her pervious costar: Walker Scobell." I freeze. I feel like a spell has been put over my body. What the actual fuck.

Y/n has probably already seen all of this. I have to reach her. I grab my phone. FUCK IT DIDN'T CHARGE. oh my gosh. I pull my shirt over my head and zip up my jeans as I'm sprinting down the street. Lucky enough for me her house is only two blocks away (y'all he lives in another state irl idk if its supposed to be know but remember this is rural Cali so he's good to be out in January)

I hit her house and turn into the front pathway. I see her completely distorted and messed up.

I scream louder than I ever have before. Oh my gosh.

I rush over to her, she's completely passed out.

Oh gosh. Her eye is turning purple. This definitely wasn't just a cute little y/n being clumsy thing. Someone did this to her. 

I don't know what to do, I start teraubg up. I can't have her like this.

I call Aryan.

ARYAN POV BC I LOVE HIM (HE IS MY ROMAN EMPIRE POOKIE I THINK ABT HIM 24/7 POOKIE I DO LIKE THIS ANGLE)

I see Walker calling me. He must be about to hop on his flight with y/n. Mines not until later and I just woke up so, I have time to answer.

I pick up.

"What's up Walkie talkie?" I say casually.

"A-aryan..." he's crying. Why is Walker crying?

"What happened? I'm on the way right now...uh where is the way? Where are you?" I say while getting myself ready to leave.

"Y/n I-is passed out a-and I-I-I just don't know what to do. S-someone hurt her." I hear him say.

I feel myself get tense. Y/n is literally the sweetest girl I've EVER met. She treats Walker like an actual human being and not just some famous kid. Hell, Momona cussed her out for no reason and she didn't say anything.

"Okay. I'm on the way." I say while starting to walk down the block. I actually live closer to Y/n than I do to Walker. Well, I'm kinda in the middle. But like her middle..hmm I wonder- I snap bacj to reality.

"You wanna stay on the phone? Or you wanna collect yourself for a minute?" I ask Walker.

"I'm j-just gonna sit with her. I'll see you. Thanks, man." He says.

My word. This is just sad. Walker is one of my favorite people ever, he's funny, he actually cares about people, and he's humble as hell for all the stuff he's got going for him.

💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙 When Ayran gets there (like two minutes later)💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙

(Third person bc no more Walked or Ayran bc what if someone shows them this and it's wrong 🙀 I ain't taking NO chancessss)

"Okay I'm-holyyy mollayyyy." Aryan says looking at y/n l/n.

Y/n has been and would be absolutely gorgeous her entire life. But now? She was COMPLETELY torn up. The entire left side of her face was covered in blood and the right in brusies. Not to mention her swollen eye.

"How did you even find her like this?!" Ayran said puzzled and shocked.

"Momona is an actual psycho bitch. She's saying I got her pregnant." Walker explained.

"Y/n?! She's like fourteen dude" (GUYS IF YOURE NOT YOU GOTTA SOMETHIN ROUN THAT)   

"What!? No! No no no no no. Momona is saying she is." Walker says.

"WHAT?! THATS CRAZY." Aryan exclaims while motioning for Walker to help pick her up.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't have my phone on me either to deny it, so I think she was on her way somewhere and probably fucking Momona got her." Walker stuttered out while helping lift her.

"Damn, she's easy to carry." Aryan mumbled.

"I know dude, and she doesn't let me. She always says she's too heavy." He rolled his eyes.

"Leah doesn't have a flight until tomorrow, and her moms a nurse too. We have to take her there. She's just up the street, right?" Aryan said while they were legit two houses away.

"Yeah, that house there." Walker said distraughtly.

They look her up to the front door, and hoped Leah would be there to help.