Chapter 3 💙Walk faster, Walker!💙

"Is my hair okay? What about my clothes? Is this alright? What if-" I have to cut him off before he worries himself to death. "Oh my gosh Walker! Shhh! I promise you look fine." I laugh.

He really looks fine. His hair is a little damp from a shower, he's in a 'Back To The Future' shirt, jeans, and a pair on Nike shoes. Classic Walker. Not anything less or more. He's also got a blue Jansport  book bag on. "Come in, or we'll be late!" We walk to school since I can't drive and nobody else can drive me. Walker's parents recently got divorced so he lives with his Mom only, While his other siblings live with his dad for now. But his mom is at work, so it's just us.

We begin our walk to school a few minutes early since he doesn't know his way yet. On our walk we talk about who his teachers will be. I tell him kids are probably going to know who he is, and some will be fake to him and not to trust them. He knows all my friends so he'll be okay.

When we get to school a few kids are already there, my best school friend Maggie( a gorgeous dirty blonde with amber eyes), her boyfriend James (a brunette boy on the football team) and my other friend Theo )another brunette, but in art club)are the first to great us. "Holy shit. Walker what are you doing here?!" James exclaims. Maggie hits him on the arm for his language. Oops! I may have forgotten to tell them he was coming here...

"He's gonna go to school here now!" I say, hoping for a good reaction.

"Oh that's great!" Theo says happily.

"Oh! That makes more sense" Maggie smiles

"Holyyy shit." James repeats again. "Buddy strap in, you haven't been to school since 6th grade, a LOT is gonna be different."

"Oh Uhm..alright!" Walker laughs it off. "Thank you?"

We walk inside and I show him to his locker. "You're right next to me! Perfect." I say. (Don't question the logic guys I had to lmao)

🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈After the school day is over🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

"Wow. That was...something." Walker utters on the walk home. "My hands are literally shaking."

"No way! I don't believe they actually are!" I laugh

"No, no I'm being serious!" He laughs so hard. "Feel them! Feel them!" He yells

I grab his hand. It's-wait. I'm literally holding his hand right now. Oh my gosh.

"I don't feel any shaking!" I say.

"Hold on for longer! You will!" He exclaims

"Will I? Or are you just trying to get me to hold your handd!" I say in a flirty tone.

I see a blush creep into his cheeks. "Maybe I am! Whatcha gonna do about it y/n?" He smirks 

Now it's my turn to be flustered "u-Uhm.. I-" I can't think of anything.

"Alright, well then. Tell me when you have an answer for me." He drops our hands down and continues walking.

I am holding hands with Walker Scobell. And he WANTS me to.

The end! ❤️

More chapters soon!