🚑interesting interviews🚑

Anotha third person bc I need to get better at writing like this 🔥

(ALSO GUYS TYSM FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT, READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS IT MEANS SO MUCH AND ALL OF YOU ARE THE BESTTTT)

Leah opened the door and began to say "uhm hello-" when she froze. "What happened to y/n?!"

"I-it's a LONG story. But we need your help. Well, your moms help.." Walker said, his eyes never leaving y/n's body.

"Okay. MOOMMMM! WE NEED YOUR HELP SOMEONE REALLY HURT RIGHT NOW." Leah yelled as loud as she could.

Her mom came down the stairs quickly. "Oh hi Walker, hey Aryan, h-oh my word. What'd y'all do to y/n?! Or what'd someone else do to her...nevermind. Leah, that girl looks light but those boys look weak-" Aryan cuts her off "Hey! Not cool dude!" He says.

 "Okay anyways...Leah help bring her to the car. Leah you sit front with me. Aryan you sit in the back back of our minivan, and Walker you sit with y/n. Just lay her down on two seats." She finishes.

🔱🔱🤨🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🚑At the hospital 🚑🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🤨🔱🔱🔱

(11:00 am, third person pov)

Walker, Aryan and Leah all sat in y/n's hospital rooms waiting for her to wake up.

"Walker...your flight is gonna leave soon. You have to be on it." Leah says to Walker in a gentle tone.

"But-" he starts, but is cut off by Aryan. "They'll fly y/n out as soon as she's able to function on her own. But right now she definitely can't. You can though, so you need to go." He finishes.

"Okay. I have to go through security and board my plane so that means I have to leave...now." He realizes. "Will you guys please let me know how she's doing?" he asks.

"Yeah, duh. Now go get on your flight man!" Leah exclaims.

"Okay, okay!" He leans over y/n and quickly gives her a kiss before he leaves. But, as he's walking  out the door he freezes. 

"Walker?" Y/n has woken up.

"Okay what in the fucking Disney sh-" Leah starts

"Oh my gosh. She's actually awake." Aryan smiles. 

"I have to go. I'm sorry, I'll see you when you get there. I love you, bye bye." Walker gives her hand a squeeze and leaves to go catch his flight.

(Y/n pov)

"Oh shit. Damn you Momona" I roll my eyes. "Makin me miss my flight. Tsk tsk."

"They're gonna fly you out as soon as they can, okay?" Aryan says to me.

"Pause. How the fuck did MOMONA beat YOU in that right girl?!" Leah asks.

"Okay so she basically tripped me pinned me down and sat on me. B- OKAY BUT SHES NOT ACTUALLY PREGNANT RIGHT? I feel like if she was she wouldn't have lowkey tried to kill me." I exclaim.

"No no no no no. Also she's psycho so..." Leah responds. "Okay, I gotta go to the bathroom. Be right back."

Aryan and I sit there for a minute. "You need anything?" He asks awkwardly. 

"I need an updated cover of rolling in the deep." Y/n says while exploding into laughter.

This sets Aryan off too. "Oh my gosh..." he says through fits of laughter. "Yeah no, we're DEFINITELY mentioning this during an interview"

Three hours later

I'm laying in my bed watching TV with Aryan and Leah, when we see getting interviewed Walker on the tv.

"This is where I'm mentioning that rolling in the deep story because it NEEDS to be heard." Aryan laughs.

"So, how does it feel to be having a child with Momona?" a woman asks him.

"I'm not. Never in a million years." He says to her. Damn Walker!

"You are her boyfriend after a-" Walker cuts her off "I am y/n l/n's boyfriend! Not Momonas." He says. My face feels hot. Oh my gosh?

"Who is y/n l/n?!" The interviewer asks confused.

"She's the one who loved me enough to make me feel normal. Shes the one who threw herself into fame just to be with me. She's the one who's playing a role in Percy Jackson because she was willing to give up EVERYTHING for me.She's the one who got assaulted by Momona and still wanted me to come here." He says (GUYS IYKYK...)

Holy shit. "Damn!" Leah says loudly. "He just ate that lady UP."

"So Momona is lying?!" She asks him frantically 

"Yes." He says.

then the interview ends.