❄️meeting his friends?!❄️

We shortly arrive at Momonas house. When we get there his friends are inside.

Oh shit. I'm a little nervous now. "Hey guys!" Walker says as we take off our shoes. I hear a mixed response of "hey" "yoo" "what's up".

"Okay so I wanted you guys to meet y/n in person, because s-"

"AHHH! YOURE HERE! HI Y/N!" A girl, who I believe to be Leah exclaims

"EEEK! Y/N! COME HERE!" Mormons yells, they quickly take me into Momonas room, leaving Walker and Aryan to themselves.

"Oh my gosh, Walker talks about you NON stop! You two are so close! You're the best friends!" Momona says excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm so glad you're around. You know, poor Walker doesn't really have many actual friends. Most of the "friends" that he's had just want him for the fame." Leah says

"Yeah, when we first met he was literally running away from paparazzi dude!" I say

"Wait really?! That's insane!" Momona  says

"So he just walked in and was like 'hey, I'm walker s one'll if you didn't know, don't tell anyone I'm here right now'" Leah laughs while saying this.

"I actually had zero idea who he was! He didn't introduce himself until later! He just ran into my families bakery and hid in the back with me." I explain.

"Wait, you didn't know who he was? Percy Jackson is like...EVERYWHERE right now. I can't walk around without someone saying 'oh my gosh you guys! It's Annabeth Chase' it's actually insane. That's why we live in more rural Cali right now." Leah says.

"We actually met about two and a half years ago." I say

"YEARS AGO?! YEARS?!" Leah exclaims

"That's a longggg lasting friendship girl!" Momona says. But she makes friendship stand out.

"Yeah! but a month or two ago we started d-" I am cut off by "Y/N!! GAHH LEAH! MOMONA HELPPPPP" coming from Aryan.

We run back to the living room and see Walker pinning Aryan down and drawing a mustache on his upper lip in marker.

"Walker!" Leah exclaims

I double over laughing

"See! Y/n thinks it's funny!"

"Yeah that's  us she's your g-" Aryan is cut off by Momona jumping on Walker and pulling him off.

(MOMONA IF U SEE THIS I SWEAR ILY IK YOURE NOT LIKE THIS BUT ITS FOR THE PLOT 😔)

(Guys I wonder if Walker ever checks to see if people write abt him...IMAGINE THEY DO AN INTERVIEW WHERE THEY READ FANFICS LMAO)

Momona rolls with Walker on the couch and stops herself when he's on top of her. I've stopped laughing. Leah and I share a look of "what the fuck?".

Not even a second of they stop Walker gets off of her, I can tell his weird out but he plays it off. "Hey! I wasn't done with his 'stash!"

Momona looks satisfied and disappointed at the same time. I can tell I have an absolute bitch face on. Does she like him?!

I have to make it obvious that we are dating. But how? Just then the door opens.

"Hey y'all! Sorry I'm late..." it's MCKENNA GRACE. HOLY SHIT. MCKENNA GRACE IS FRIENDS WITH THEM I FORGOT. HOLLLYYYY SHIT. 

Aryan greets her "hey McKenna! McKenna this is y/n Walkers girlfriend sh-"

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Momona shrieks.