🏈high-fives🏈

🎀🙀After the flight, in the car🙀🎀

Leah and I are singing "Girls just wanna have fun" in the backseat of the car. We've almost reached the hospital where I'm staying for a day or two.

"Girls they wanna.." all of a sudden the car starts to spin. Oh, fuck...I don't feel good. I'm gonna...

And just like that y/n passed out.

I look over at y/n  since she stopped singing mid sentence. She asleep or something? "Y/n?" I ask cautiously.

She doesn't respond. I shake her arm.  She doesn't respond. I mean Walker says she's a heavy sleepover...so I'll let her sleep.

🩹In the hospital 🩹

I see Leah, Walker, and Aryan a bunch. We sing, draw, and I watch Aryans interview of him after he got off the plane.

Interviewer: Aryan, what's it like playing Grover in the Percy Jackson series?

Aryan: "oh, it's amazing. I've made so many friends. Especially Leah and Walker."

Interviewer: "Speaking of Walker Scobell, we hear you and his girlfriend, y/n are close friends. But, we've also seen you and Momonas relationship in the past. So the real question is: whose side are you on?"

Aryan: "side? Y/n got hurt so badly for doing nothing that she was in the hospital. And when I asked her if she needed anything she brought up my cover of rolling in the deep from my old YouTube channel!" He and the interviewer both laugh.

The rest of the interview is mostly about other projects and cast members.

🍬on set.🍬

The cast all high-fives after a long day of filming. I make sure everyone is included, from Walker to the ensemble members. After getting out of our makeup and costumes, we all head back our hotel.

 My room is next to Aryans and across from Walkers. Leah has alternate arrangements since she's staying with her aunt.

We say goodnight to Aryan, then Walker and I go to his room to hangout for a bit.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" He asks me while holding my hand and walking into his room.

"Hmm how about...about..." I feel the same way I did in the car with Leah. Oh fuck...

"You okay y/n..?" Walker turns to look at me.

The entire room starts to spins and I begin to sway. "I-I..."

"Y/n?...Y/n?" Walker says 

"Walker...I-" then the room goes black, and I hit the floor.