🎀oh my gosh.🎀

"Oh sick!" Leah says "aww I knew there was somethin going o-"

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Momona shrieks again. (I KNOW SHE ISNT LIKE THIS I LOVE HER J 4 THE PLOT)

"Yeah..did you guys not know?" Aryan says nervously while looking at Walker.

"Oh. I'm sorry guys..I thought y/n told you since you took her away from me before I had the chance. Momona are you that surprised I got a girlfriend?" He laughs thinking she's joking around with him.

"I'm not surprised you got one. I'm surprised it's not ME!" She says angrily (GUYS I KNOW SHES 19 AND WALKER IS 14 (15 in a few days🔥🔥) JUST FOR THE PLOT SHES LIKE 16 J PERTEND)

"...uh what? Y-you realize you're like two years older than me, right?" Walker stutters out.

"That doesn't matter!" She says with her eyebrows knit together.

Aryan interjects "Momona," he says calmly "Y/n is one of the only girls Walker has EVER liked. He didn't like you before. It was just a movie girl."

"That's INSANE. That's so rude! His girlfriend is RIGHT there." McKenna says. Yep, McKenna Grace just stood up for me. She went against one of her best friends for me too.

I feel Walkers fingers creep onto my hand and slip into being interlocked 

"But-she's not even pretty! Look at her! I-" she starts again but Leah cuts her off.

"Oh HELL no. Momona shut up right now. Walker get y/n out of her before Momona says another brainless thing about her." Leah says, breaking her silence.

"See! Leah doesn't want you here either you stupid, ugly, fat, disgusting bitch! Y-"

"STOP IT MOMONA!" I flinch as Walkers words come spewing out. That's the first time I've heard him yell. He pulls me towards the door "come on y/n, let's go." He physically drags me halfway out the door before reality sinks in fully.

One of the most prominent, famous, and loved child actor alive: Hates me.