unsafe.

What the fuck? Why is he texting Momona?

Even worse why is he meeting with her?

If she said here, that means she's in the building. She's in the building. She's going to hurt me. What if she hurts Walker? I can't have that happen. We'll both get kicked off set. Even worse, what I'd he blames me?

I start to breathe heavily.

I feel faint again. I stumble out the door and try to turn the handle to my room. It's locked, fuck. I forgot my stupid keycard. I don't have much time left. Aryans room is about a foot away.

I go and knock on his door kinda loudly.

He opens it with a confused expression, but it soon turns to concern. "Y/n? Are you okay? Where Walker?" He pulls me into his room and makes me sit down. 

"He..." I can't breathe right. "Momona..." he's knees down infront of me.

"Hey, calm down dude. It's okay. What's that about Momona?" He asks me.

(Reminder that Aryan and Walker talk about almost everything so he's gonna know how to calm you down since you and Walker are similar)

"She's h-here. They're t-together...right..now." I say while trying to keep myself from slipping away.

"What?" He says loudly.

"Okay, don't tel, him about this yet. Let me handle- y/n? You good girl?" 

I slip away.

🙀🙀🙀🙀when you wake uppp 2:30 am🙀🙀🙀🙀

"She's getting annoying."

"Yeah she's pretty needy at this point."

"I mean I used to like her, she was like my best friend."

Are they talking about me? What the hell? He's literally my boyfriend.

"I mean I have to do what's best for y/n though. At first I was just ignoring Momona but,"

Oh. Momona is who they're talking about, thank goodness.

"But now she wanted to talk. She apologized and when I told her I didn't forgive her and brought up Y/n she said she didn't do anything to her."

"So you're saying Momona continued to lie to you? And you aren't gonna tell y/n yet?"

"Yep. And I can't yet. I'm worried about stressing her out. If she stops contacting me after today I will, but if she texts me again I can't ignore her."

I "wake up" and sit up. They both look at me.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" Walker asks me

Aryan shakes his head at me as if to say "DONT SAY ANYTHING GIRL"

"Huh?" I say in reply.

"Okay, come on. Time for bed for real now." He says while leading me out the door.

"Bye y/n! Bye Walker!" Aryan says after us.

"What happened?! Y/n this is getting unsafe for you." Walker says while pulling me into his room. Not even asking or telling anything before putting me on his bed. 

"It was my fault. I tripped and banged my head. When I got up I was dizzy so I went to Aryans room to see if he could help." I say while looking up at him.

He just sighs. "Okay. I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I love you so much." He says and kisses me softly.

"It's not your fault. It's Momonas. She just hates me. Because I'm 'not even that prettyyy' " I say while rolling my eyes and laughing at my impression of her. Walker laughs too.

"Stay here tonight?" He asks me.

"Duh." I respond. I lay down and he lays down aswell and pulls me close.

Then there's a knock at the door.