sit down!

When I wake up I'm in a different room, but with familiar voices.

"It's okay, she probably just like was too hot."

"No, no...it wasn't like that. It was like she just stopped functioning then dropped. Gosh, this is all my fault. I bet it from fucking Momona beating her up so bad."

"Hey...it's not your fault, okay? You couldn't have done anything about it. Plus, we don't know exactly how it happened. She could have given her one too many hits to the head and she just needs more time to rest."

"You absolutely can NOT tell anyone on set about this, I will not let them keep her away...I-I can't leave her alone again."

"You really love do her."

"Im gonna marry her someday. You know, I'll just do it now so they can't keep us apart." He laughs at himself.

I decide to try and get out of bed, I open my eyes and swig my legs off the bed. Aryan and Walker are sitting across from me on a small couch.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake" Walker says as he stands up.

I stand too, but my knees cave and I wind up in his arms.

"Sit down, y/n. It's not worth it." Aryan tells me gently.

Walker just looks me over and helps me sit.

"W-where are we?" I ask.

"My room. Pretty great, right?" Aryan laughs. I laugh too along with Walker.

"Yeah, I didn't really know what to do...so, uh I just kinda brought both of us here." Walker says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, it's almost 11:00 pm. Time for bed kids." Aryan says while patting Walker and I's shoulders.

Walker takes my hand and we both say bye to Aryan.

"I want you to sleep in my room tonight." Walker says as soon as we hit the hallway.

"Why? Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Am I okay?! Y/n you're still recovering after a massive injury, and now you fainted. I just...I just need to know you're okay." He says as we reach the door to his room.

"Okay." I say as we walk into his room.

"Sit down please" he says. I do, and he sits next to me.

"You can't tell ANYONE about this, okay? They'll replace you on set for health reasons. It'll also give Momona the satisfaction she wants...okay?" He says he looks very concerned.

"Aryan knows and I also passed out in Leah's car so-"

"This happened before?! No,no,no y/n this is an actual problem. Oh my gosh. Just stay here. I need to go take a walk while I think about what to do with you." He says, this is weird it's not like him at all. Usually he's funny and upbeat.

He's walking towards the door when I get up and start to follow him. 

"Walker, wait." I say following him to the door.

"Stay here. Sit down! You're gonna hurt yourself." He says while unlocking the door.

"No. Where you go, I go. I'm not gonna-" he puts both hands on the sides of my face.

"You have to stay here. I'm sorry, okay?! I don't want you to be hurt either. Give me a minute I'll be back I promise. Okay?"

"Okay." I say back to him. He kisses me on the cheek, then walks out the door.

I sit down on his bed. I restless. I look for a clock, but there isn't one.

I see his phone and grab it for the time. But I see a text on it.

"Kk, I'm here"

It's from Momoma.