⭐️ Switching ⭐️

Eventually, Aryan has to leave for his flight. "Okay guys, gotta go see you tomorrow Leah. Hopefully see you soon y/n." He gives us a smile then leaves.

"Still can't get over how Walker disproved Momona in seconds." Leah says to me.

"Yeah, and I can't believe that Momona had the fucking audacity to say she was pregnant." I say.

❄️Saturday 6:30 am, Leah is on her way to see y/n❄️

There's a knock at the door, who could it be? We said nobody but the people who came in with us. I swear if it's Momona...

"Hey guys! Or just y/n"  McKenna says casually.

 "Oh my gosh! Hi McKenna..I kinda thought you were gonna be Momona not gonna lie..." I say.

"Oh yeah, no. I saw Walkers interview on tv and heard you got hurt. So, I called him and made him tell the doctors I was allowed in." She laughs. "Oh gosh y/n..what did she do to you?! You poor thing." She pushes a loose strand of my hair back.

"I'm fine." I say while pushing myself to be fulling sitting in my hospital bed.

"Are you sure? You've been though like... a LOT today." McKenna says. She's kind of like a big sister to me now.

"Yeah. I know this sounds cheesy, but I just really wanna see Walker." I say and sigh.

Leah walks in. "Did you say you wanna see Walker?" She says.

"Hey girl, and yes." I say

"Hey Leah!" McKenna says.

"Good thing you're getting switched to a hospital in Vancouver then." (That's where Percy Jackson was filmed.)

"That's awesome!" McKenna says.

"Really?!" I say loudly.

"Yeah! They want you there so as soon as your face heals you can start filming." She smiles at me.

"When are we leaving?!" I ask.

"Right now." Leah says.